Keres ally

Keres ally

A Chapter by Nicole.T.Rose

  Chapter 3

Keres ally 

Kaida wakes up with a massive headache and a bunch of calls and texts and calls from Zaiden she ignores them until about noon because her phone won’t stop going off she asks what he wants and he says he just wants to talk and asks her to go on a walk with him. She agrees only after he promises to stop calling and texting her after the talk or whatever.

Kaida meets Zaiden on 24th street, She's wearing her usual boots jeans, and red leather jacket and she has her hair down it took her twenty extra minutes to get here because she wanted to find an outfit to impress Zaiden she finally decided on her usual. Even after everything last night Kaida still finds herself attracted to him today, he wore Jeans a tee shirt with a  jean jacket and tennis shoes. I there anything this guy doesn't look good in Ugh Zaiden raises an eyebrow and glances at her 

“What do you want, Zaiden?? Why did you want to meet??” 

 He looks at Kaida and grabs her hand she pulls away Zaiden sighs and looks at the sky 

“I wanted to apologize…For yesterday...I know it's a lot, I’m sorry .”  

he…he just wanted to apologize…. 

 Kaida nods and clears her throat “I don’t know how to feel about all of this “Kaida blushes 

“its OK I understand…if I was in your position I’d feel the same way” 

 They start down an Ally named Keres And a guy in knight armor walks out of the wall Kaida can’t believe her eyes. He looks like he just walked out of the pages of a book Tall and muscular with white hair that curls on the end. Stunned Kaida is frozen in place she doesn't realize that Zaiden has called out to this man by name till he is near. Kaida's head clears and she realizes Zaiden knows him.

 “Who is this? What's going on? Zaiden? “

 Zaiden runs his hand through his hair brows pinched in distress “I’m sorry Kaida but you wouldn't come willingly.”

 “ This is Elex. “

 wouldn't come willingly? Come willingly where? Kaida starts looking for an escape, her eyes darting around she can’t find one and she starts to panic. Elex walks up to Kaida and hits a pressure point in her neck causing her to pass out. 

Kaida wakes up to arguing outside the room and she doesn't quite understand. Her apartment complex is usually pretty quiet and ….She realizes that she's not in her bed this isn’t even her room. She sits up and sees a bottle of water on the nightstand quickly finishing it off not having realized how thirsty she is then she starts to remember what happened last night or was it today she can’t be for sure the last thing she remembers is standing and looking for Escape then that one guy walking up towards her and bam nothing….what was his name again…hmmm. Kaida scans the room not realizing that Zaiden is in the corner sitting in a big sapphire chair in clothing that could only be described as clothing made for a prince. She didn’t realize he was there for about five seconds then her head swiveled back and she jumped up grabbed a candlestick that was on the nightstand and threw it at his chest he moved out of the way with frightening speed and was in front of me in seconds.He grabbed my hands holding them down.

“Kaida Relax!” Kaida screams “Kaida please relax! “ 

“You KIDNAPPED ME!!….. YOU KNOCKED ME OUT!! AND TOOK ME AGAINST MY WILL!!! ….YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH!!!… LET ME GO!!!!

 “KAIDA ELYNN BRIAR I DID NOT KIDNAP YOU, YOU CRAZY LITTLE HUMAN!” 

Me, me haha… he thinks I’m the crazy one he's the crazy one!  

“I’m not The crazy one here you are, you took me!” argg “LET.ME.GO!!” 

The door opens and the guy from last night…uhh Elex I believe  walks In 

“CHILDREN ENOUGH!”  BRIAR you are hope for the future, sit let us act like rational people.

Ha, rational people “Do you think it was rational to kidnap me ?”

“That was a necessity, you wouldn't have come otherwise and sometimes, we have to do things that are undesirable for the best of the world and everyone in it. “

“Ok, so I know that you are supposed to train me but train me how I’m confused.”

Zaiden's jaw drops and he points at Kaida then at Elex “Elex how did you get her to listen to you, She never listens.”

“Ahem.”, who does he think he is 

“I do, he just makes everything make sense  and he's nicer, you're a d****e who lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie, I withheld the truth.” 

“It's the same thing.” 

“Elex knocked you out. How are you not mad at him? Why are you so mad at me?”

“He didn’t betray me.”

Glares at Zaiden 

“You did. “

“I’m sorry.”

“Are you guys done yet, or am I going to have to wait here until I'm ninety ?”

Zaiden looks at Elex and raises his eyebrow “You're older than ninety, ghost .”

Kaida's eyes go wide “You…You're older than ninety ?”

Elex smirks” I am 297 years old “

Kaida coughs no way he has to be lying he doesn’t look anywhere near 90 let alone 200

“No way, are you a vampire?”

“Not all the way, no I'm half vampire part ghost .”

“Cool!” 

Zaiden glares and grabs my hand “Sit, it's time to train. “

“ Haha, You're not training me.”

“Actually he is we both are.”Elex and Zaiden smirk Zaiden's right dimple is showing and  I now see his fangs and I don’t know how I didn’t notice them before they are quite long and not easily hideable.

“How come I couldn't see your fangs before?”

“You couldn't see them in the mortal world because you have a mental block just like you haven’t been able to sense the un-naturals we hunt.” 

“It's what me and Elex are going to work with first, we need to get rid of that mental block.” 



© 2023 Nicole.T.Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on December 19, 2023
Last Updated on December 19, 2023


Author

Nicole.T.Rose
Nicole.T.Rose

About
I’m 17 I like writing Poetry,Reading,Boxing,and listening to music more..

Writing