Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
About the Story

About the Story

A Chapter by Nicole Renee

Getting into a terrible car accident, Vivian Carrel is on the line between death and being alive. While the Grim Reaper is coming around to collect the dead, he sees Vivian’s soul, being captivated by her beauty an d determination to not die on the string of his collection day. But he doesn’t think what he’s feeling for a human is  regular to a Grim Reaper, so he saves her life, but with a price: to see and touch the walking souls of the living dead, having to help out the tormented souls that died with either sadness or anger in their hearts. At first when Vivian awakes, she thinks that she’s just seeing things and ignores the many people that are now walking amongst her life. But when a little girl asks her to help her find her mother so she could say her final goodbye, Vivian realizes that she can’t do this alone; also befriending a soul by the name of Jacob, who seems to be wanting to help out with Vivian’s job very much….

                Now with Jacob at her side, Vivian goes to find the little girl’s home to have her find her mother, making her wonder in the process about Jacob and his past as well…



© 2009 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
I know that some people don't know what this story is about, so I thought I'd put it in here again...just in case.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OOOOOOOOH
i like it alot
i can hardly wait to read it..very very ..clever...
cheers,lea

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2008
Last Updated on March 23, 2009


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee