SNAP

SNAP

A Poem by Nicole
"

This doesn't have a very even flow to it and I understand if you struggle with it. But please give me feedback?

"
There is this boy I know and his heart is filled with sorrow. It breaks my own to know that there's nothing I can do to help him rid of this pain he feels and it is the worst feeling ever.
People say that heartbreak is the worst but I tell you that there is nothing worse than watching the one you love crumble because of sadness filling them to the brim. 
Watching as their eyes fill up, tear by tear and needing to allow them their outlet in fear of them going that step further. In fear of them breaking.
Hoping that if you give them their release they will feel better but it just makes them feel worse and you feel the weight of the blame upon your shoulders.
Because if you hadn't just looked away and let them harm themselves in the most brutal of ways then maybe they wouldn't be hurting as bad as they are right now.
And this results in you hurting yourself because the stress gets overwhelming and you just SNAP and that's when you break down and cry your eyes out in the middle of the night.
You sit up and browse through Facebook, looking at posts that you have already seen to prevent you from hurting yourself further but eventually the call of the blade is too much and you break down and grab it.
Before you know it you're bleeding and you have to clean it, to prevent anyone from knowing.
Fearing they will label you as being weak.
This boy that I know doesn't deserve this sadness that fills his heart.

© 2013 Nicole


Author's Note

Nicole
Ignore any grammar. But please, give me feedback as I know this isn't the best. I apologise for that!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty damn good, baby, told you that you could write poetry!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

generic twat

10 Years Ago

I really do c:
Nicole

10 Years Ago

Is the name appropriate...? I wasn't sure about it but I kinda liked it too
generic twat

10 Years Ago

Yeah, I'd say so c:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 29, 2013

Author

Nicole
Nicole

United Kingdom



About
My name is Nicole and i enjoy to write romantic, fiction erotica. I am currently 16 years old. I love to write. I also love to read. I'm quite self conscious about my writing so if you could try to g.. more..

Writing
My Diary My Diary

A Poem by Nicole