A Very Liberal Night....

A Very Liberal Night....

A Story by Nicky Sarti
"

Bit of a daft silly look at a night out with friends who are far too Liberal for me!!!

"

Ever had one of them nights when you wish you had not been there? Like you hear noise coming from behind your parents’ bedroom door, worrying you check if they are okay; and then end up seeing them having sex? Or being in the middle of a two friends conversation, when one admits to sexy undies; and the other likes it all a bit too much?


Nope? Well, I have. And although it was embarrassing as heck; it is funny to think that both friends have that little “something” about the other. Not that either would do anything about it, but still; nevertheless ~ why not explore the “what ifs” while we can?


“I’ve always worn stocking and suspenders...” Miss S began matter-of-factly, not really caring who heard her.


“Oooo blimey...” Mr. Smith said in reply, he added something else I am sure; but in truth I was not listening. I was too busy trying to clear my mind from thinking about Miss S in her stockings; not that I was that way inclined mind you, (nor is there anything wrong with those that are) just more the case I wanted to be thinking about “him” ~ as was usual these days!


“I have to admit...” Mr. Smith said, looking over the top of his glasses as Miss S left us alone again.


“If I was able...” He continued, like I needed to know where he was going; it was obvious even to me!


“She’s a bit of alright... and stockings with suspenders!” He added, that naughty little school boy grin clear for all to see.


“Thanks for that image!” I said, not wishing to think anymore about either of them.


“I thought you girls wanted to know what we like?” He asked, picking up another piece of cheese from the buffet we were standing by.


“What if “he” likes that sort of thing?” He said as if he knew what was on my mind, and in truth; he probably did.


“I’m not his type even if he did like it though!” I returned, already resigned to defeat before I had even tried.


“Why not? You’re a nice looking lass...” He answered, trying his best to be charming yet not too leery.


“Thanks, but you stick to Miss S okay!” I said, digging him softly in the ribs to alert him to the fact she was looking over at us.


“She’s lovely... like you!” He offered, smiling at Miss S; who was blushing slightly.


“And married... like you!” I replied, looking up at him over my glasses; it was a look we both understood.

© 2013 Nicky Sarti


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on March 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 18, 2013

Author

Nicky Sarti
Nicky Sarti

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom



About
ZOMGosh... How long has it been since I posted on here?!? What am I like? I am so sorry guys! So... I am still here (just about) I am still trying to keep my hand in when it comes to writing etc. .. more..

Writing