His wings may be dark, but shes home.

His wings may be dark, but shes home.

A Story by Jade-UH
"

I wrote this for my love. He brought me home.

"
She sits here in her own mind as her cigarette slowly goes out. Thinking dreaming for something more. I've got to get out of this place. A place so dim and dreary. Fill me with something more. And a boy comes along. He grabs her hand to pick her up only to drop her agian. This time her "prince" comes along and she can almost see the clouds, but his grasp was not tight enough. She had all the fiath. She would hold on so tightly hoping for a brighter place. But one can only do so much. Hopes up then they plumet down. One day.. Some day.. I'll get out of this place, I'll go further than ever before. And there he was, a ball full of lust. She figured he would be the same old song and dance. So she blew him off but he didn't stop. Hurt, hurt, hurt, and would you think love? She didn't. He never grabbed her hand, he didn't really try. Then there was a window. She sent the message that would bring about forbidden touches. He made a vow that day to fight and never stop. They both held on so tight though her grasp would falter every now and agian. Why not? She'd been hurt so many times before. Dropped to float back down into her sad, lonely mind. Once more he fights trough the veil, destroys every wall she ever built. He holds out his hand for her rescue. She takes it. One last chance she thinks to herself. They both hold on this time. No one is letting up, and even though they're falling harder with ever passing moment he lifts her into the sky, past the clouds. She's reached it. Her heaven has always been there patiently awaiting in his arms. Her angel has come and she's finally home. She never dreamed it would come to this. All the love she ever wanted in his eyes, and only his.

© 2012 Jade-UH


Author's Note

Jade-UH
Thoughts? Anything?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on July 14, 2012

Author

Jade-UH
Jade-UH

My Room, IN



About
Hello, I'm Jade. I'm 18. I write on and off because I'm a stream of conscious writer, and I'm generally only good when my emotions are at their peak. It's been a good outlet for me over the years. I .. more..

Writing