I Wish We Were Special

I Wish We Were Special

A Poem by Jade-UH
"

This is "Brain Throw-up". The song referred to is "The Special Two" by Missy Higgins. It really happened to me. The best friend in my Stars Poem is the girl that did this to me. I loved her once.

"
You gave us a song that we loved. You listened to it everyday, but didn't here a word I would say. As we sung this song to each other falling more in love. Or at least that's what I thought until you pulled the plug. And I snapped back into reality where you kept lying to me. I couldn't believe it at first. I thought my poor heart was gonna burst. I trusted you time and time again, I trusted you. For me it's a lesson that's hard to learn. I keep coming back only to be burned. So maybe I'll forget again and come back to you. Deep down inside I know I want to. But what good would that do? I'm of no use to you. Because I can't f**k you like he can, for I am not a man. Were you lying about how much you wanted me? Or did you only say it because you thought that we could never be? I can't believe you would even touch me after you and he... my heart is shatered and the bandages are worn and tattered. I don't know how much more I can take. I feel like soon I'm gonna break. Straight into destruction with nothing left for construction. Part of me wants to think that that's what you want. Because it would be easier if this was all just a stunt. Now I'll always remember you're good at lying, and that you really lack when "trying". We know this isn't the end, we've always been such good friends. So that only leaves us with this question, "What does the future hold in our obsession?". Will we use discretion? Next time we make our confessions?

© 2012 Jade-UH


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 1, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012
Tags: Heart Break, love, sadness, betrayal, ouch

Author

Jade-UH
Jade-UH

My Room, IN



About
Hello, I'm Jade. I'm 18. I write on and off because I'm a stream of conscious writer, and I'm generally only good when my emotions are at their peak. It's been a good outlet for me over the years. I .. more..

Writing