"I love you Daddy"

"I love you Daddy"

A Story by Jade-UH
"

Sometimes I'm really good, other times I'm happy.

"
The little girl spoke softly as she watched her father walk away, "I love you Daddy". But he was too far away to here it. Let alone he might not have replied back. So much to want from a father. A few words she'd like to hear. That's all, but these words are so much more complicated then speaking. The meaning is universes wide, and oceans deep. You can't just say them and expect it to stop there. You have to mean it with all of your heart. And if you're young and in love and you "think", Stop there. Just pause. Think more until you're sure, and then you can proceed. It's that simple. Love is more than anything else on this earth. It's the one thing everyone has in comon. Everyone is looking for love, that special someone. Now, don't let 'special someone' confuse you, he can be anyone. 

"I love you Daddy," one more time a little louder. "Yeah you too" he said in a hurry. Like he had someplace to be. It wouldn't even take him 5 minutes, but no, lifes too fast for this one. Keep going, be strong, he'll notice one day. Maybe one day too late. When the poor young beauty relies on little red lines seeping with fluid joy, and shimmering metal affection. "Maybe a teacher would see," she thinks calmly as she pulls her sleeves up, lays out her arms, and starts praying to the god she doesn't believe in. "No? I can take a hint," she ponders where to carve her next crimson love. where to put it, where to put it. It's easy no one will see them. 

The next day as she chews her gum so her stomach  doesn't disturb the class she itches her theigh. She likes this feeling, they tingle under her pant leg. Safe little feeling, perfect little girl, safe. Hiding beneath heavy black makeup, dark clothes, and the hoodie she never takes off. Is a scared, lonely, tired little girl. All she ever wanted was to be loved, but she was too particular. Thats not her fault. Softly, "I love you Daddy."

© 2012 Jade-UH


Author's Note

Jade-UH
It was too late. Hopefully he doesn't mess up his second chance.

Tell me I'm not loosing my mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The picture you painted with these words was searing. It was a look back onto my own childhood in some ways. The relationship between father and daughter is so volatile, if the father doesn't respond or send the right message that little girl can grow up to become a severe case. Lord knows I was. I gave the writing a 90 because of the way it struck my heart-strings, the pace was well-kept and you never let the mood. The length was good, long enough to convey the plight of the girl and short enough to end it sweet. Bravo.

BTW No your not loosing your mind, I think its in the right spot.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The picture you painted with these words was searing. It was a look back onto my own childhood in some ways. The relationship between father and daughter is so volatile, if the father doesn't respond or send the right message that little girl can grow up to become a severe case. Lord knows I was. I gave the writing a 90 because of the way it struck my heart-strings, the pace was well-kept and you never let the mood. The length was good, long enough to convey the plight of the girl and short enough to end it sweet. Bravo.

BTW No your not loosing your mind, I think its in the right spot.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012

Author

Jade-UH
Jade-UH

My Room, IN



About
Hello, I'm Jade. I'm 18. I write on and off because I'm a stream of conscious writer, and I'm generally only good when my emotions are at their peak. It's been a good outlet for me over the years. I .. more..

Writing