Prologue - The Seal

Prologue - The Seal

A Chapter by Saad Mansoor

"DOMAIN EXPANSION - INFINITE VOID" Shouted a man, a literal empty void of space that appears to take the target to the center of the universe itself. "I can keep this up for about 3 hours brother, if this was used before I was poisoned then the domain would've stayed for infinite time unless I die, my reserve qi are almost finishing quick start the forbidden formation!!" The person beside the man sits down and started chanting, the world started to shake as though the heavens where trying to stop a treason destroying the very rules it has created. Hmph, I don't care if its a treason, I am this world's creator and ruler you the heavens have forcefully entered my world and started interrupted it, I SWEAR IN THE SATORU NAME THAT OUR SUCCESSORS SHALL TAKE THE THRONE.

 

At that moment a mist of blood from both the person came out from their wounds and formed an oval type mirror, in there an image is shown of two small kids both are twins in fact. By the time they finished only few minutes left until they would die... "What do you say brother for old times sake, shall we finish this", "With pleasure, being blessed with a great brother is my greatest fortune." Both of them touched their palms together and started to burn their soul & life force for boost in their power and started chanting.

 

This malevolent spell we now start,
All that was changed return anew.
The end is for a new beginning.



© 2022 Saad Mansoor


Author's Note

Saad Mansoor
Hey Readers,

This is my first time writing book, hope you all enjoy reading this novel. It would be nice to get honest comments on this and also you all's opinion. As for chapter updates I'll be uploading one chapter per week due to workload, etc and also that I am not good at implementing my ideas.

Enjoy your time :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on February 3, 2022
Last Updated on February 3, 2022


Author

Saad Mansoor
Saad Mansoor

Sharjah, Ash Shariqah [Sharjah], United Arab Emirates



About
- I got this inspiration to do this from my best friend, who as well makes his own scripts for his own movies. - A normal writer and first time as well. - I can't promise chapter updates on every s.. more..

Writing