Just A Thrill

Just A Thrill

A Poem by Nikita
"

A little piece based on a memory of mine..

"

It all started when I saw you and i studied you like i study everyone but you were different....you were flawless in my eyes. everything about you i drank in as though you were the last drop of water on earth. Then we drank that clear liquid that pure as it seems, f***s your head up so perfectly. i forgot the world and it was only you and me and i was in heaven and you were my angel. Every time it gets me..that memory of your lips brushing my neck making me laugh and giggle at the soft touch, like silk brushing along my skin. Then all at once i remembered myself and how i let myslef slip...emotions arent for me..i dont grow attached to anyone. No. I could feel myself already falling for you and there and then i cut the feelings i had. Ran away back into reality the thrill was gone and i was alone again. Always surrounded by people but forever alone.

 

© 2013 Nikita


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2013

Author

Nikita
Nikita

London, UK, United Kingdom



About
20 Female Model Lover of Cats Coming back to this after a couple of years so I'll be posting some new stuff ^_^ more..

Writing
Growing Pains Growing Pains

A Story by Nikita