Desire

Desire

A Story by Nikita
"

In all of our hearts

"

Desire was beautiful and ice-hearted, queen of everyone around her in her kingdom. No-one dared to question her, any boy she wanted would give himself up for her, girls would stay out of her way, fearful of the crew of girls that constantly followed her round like thieves to gold. Then one day a boy came along, the most hansome boy she had ever seen transferred to her school. She wanted him of course and she knew she could get him. She told all of the girls around her to gather all the information about him for her and they all came back empty-handed. She was furious but did not let it show through her icy exterior. She oredered one of the girls to find him and tell him that she wished to meet with him. The girl came back with an answer that infuriated her even more. He said "I will only meet her if she asks me herself and it will only be the two of us alone". "Fine" She thought, "I will have his heart by dinner and devour him". She sought him out alone afterschool and they walked together in silence until they reached a park and they sat down together on a bench in an exclusive part of the park where no-one else could see them. He smiled at her and drew closer to her as if to kiss her, she closed her eyes and they kissed for alongtime, to her it felt like an infinity until he drew away and reality fell through. She wanted more, to go further than she had ever gone and reached out to him but he leapt up and laughed. at her and slapped her hand away. She tried desperately to get his attention but he ignnored her and started running away. She gave chace and he stopped and suddenly turned around and beckoned for her to follow him. She followed him until they reached a a pool and he dived in. His head bobbed along the water and he started to sing, his voice sent shivers through her and her head lost all reason, all thoughts ceased except for thoguht of him. Pleasure rushed through her body and she walked slowly towards the water. He reached his hands out to her and she grasped them and he held her tightly and a tail flicked in the water behind him. A tail? She looked into his eyes and they were red he smiled and those pearly white teeth were gone, instead were sharp pointed teeth. She screamed and tried to escpape but he pulled her under she slowly ran out of breathe but kept looking, unflinchingly into those deep red eyes and then she truly knew that he was a demon and would devour her heart and she closed her eyes and faded into darkness...

© 2013 Nikita


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

honestly this is amazing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nikita

8 Years Ago

Thank you! It's soooooo old and needs spellchecking though haha. I've read some of your work, it's e.. read more
Nice . . . I can think of a few beauty queens in my old schools that deserved this fate many times over

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2013

Author

Nikita
Nikita

London, UK, United Kingdom



About
20 Female Model Lover of Cats Coming back to this after a couple of years so I'll be posting some new stuff ^_^ more..

Writing
Growing Pains Growing Pains

A Story by Nikita