Miss Her

Miss Her

A Chapter by SlipKnoT
"

I lost my friend and going I'm through a stage with my boyfriend so it's hard to dope with at the moment.

"

I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, when she left.

 

Her name is Courtnay and she is my bestfriend and was always there for me. Whenever I needed help, she was there, offering her shoulder for me to lean on.

 

Her brother was involved in a car crash a few weeks prior to now, since then she hasn't been at school. I saw her last friday and I was so happy, it was like I just woke up to the world after thousands of years in captivity.

 

I felt alive for those short minutes of being with her, but when she went away, so did her aura of light.

 

Now that she's no longer at school anymore, I feel more vulnerable than ever!

 

I don't have any friends now, my boyfriend made me stop talking them all, because he wanted me all to himself, the jealous little b*****d!!

 

 

Now he wants me to find new friends, I don't know who to turn to, I know who I want to turn to but she is no longer there.

 

I miss her, I miss her so much. It's like a hole has been punched through my chest with nothing but a fist coated in metal. I've lost countless friends and bestfriends over my years of life, but she's the only one worth a fight for because she's always had my back and I've always had hers.

 

That will never change. She is my baby girl xx



© 2012 SlipKnoT


Author's Note

SlipKnoT
just tell me wat you think, i just reli miss my friend atm

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very sad poem I bet she misses you more than anything

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is very sad. perhaps your friend just needs time and space to go through what she's going through alone. i'm sure she thinks of you too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


naww thx Josh thats reli sweet of you. Yeah im ohk for now, still miss her tho haha :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Im fighting back tears. Its Beautifull and such a shame that the beauty of this poem has stemmed from such a sad inspiration. Hope your ok.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is a Sweet, and sad poem, This shows you have a wonderful heart and you give it freely

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on February 27, 2012


Author

SlipKnoT
SlipKnoT

QLD, Australia



About
Hey my name is Nikki and I am a huge screamo lover!!! SlipKnoT and KoRn are my fav bands, i do horse riding, I'm doing dressage at the momnet and I work at racingqueensland more..

Writing
quiz quiz

A Story by SlipKnoT


Tears of Blood Tears of Blood

A Chapter by SlipKnoT



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..