The Funniest Secret Santa Ever

The Funniest Secret Santa Ever

A Story by Nikoli
"

My friends and I had a secret santa and the gift I picked out was rather odd

"
Me and 5 friends decided to do a secret santa for Christmas. 4 of us were already coupled up (including myself) so each boy had to get a girl a gift and each girl had to get a guy a gift.

I am a boy, so I had to get a gift for a girl that was not my girlfriend. The girl I had to get a gift for had a boyfriend (who was one of the boys in our group).

Let's skip to the part where she opens up her gift.

What did she find when she opened her gift? Sexy underwear. That's right. Sexy underwear!

You should have seen the look on her boyfriend's face when he she held it up for him to see. Freaking hilarious!

You may be asking "Why did you get your friend's girlfriend sexy underwear when you yourself have a girlfriend?" Well, it turns out that my girlfriend helped me pick it out. We made a date out of it.


© 2010 Nikoli


Author's Note

Nikoli
This actually happened. No lie. It was so funny! Best secret santa ever!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on January 3, 2010
Last Updated on January 3, 2010

Author

Nikoli
Nikoli

About
I'm an inexperienced writer trying to succeed. I love writing stories. I write fantasies, romances, comedies, and psychological thrillers. I've written two books and I'm trying to get the first one pu.. more..

Writing
My New Heart My New Heart

A Poem by Nikoli


In My Mind In My Mind

A Poem by Nikoli