Plums!

Plums!

A Story by Nix
"

A short story/flash piece!

"
She sits on the green at the top end of the garden, a plumb between her thumb and finger “What do you suppose possessed Mr Gordon, to deliver me a basket of plums?” she asks whilst searching the bruised coloured fruit.
 
I look up, my eyes tailing above the brim of my book “Is it not seasonal?” I ask, and watch her hide her smile beneath her straw hat.
 
“Seasonal or not, he has taken a fancy to me, do you not think?” she teases and puts the plum to her chest where she rubs it softly to polish it.
 
My hands draws the book lower and I look across now with more interest as she puts the fruit to her lips. “I think he is foolish for buying you with plums, there are proffered gifts such as roses or chocolates. I fear him to be an inadequate romantic.”
 
Her white teeth break the flesh of the fruit and she sucks the juice before taking it full in her mouth.
 
“Still, you like plums don’t you?” I say and stand, placing the book aside to brush my dress free from its creases. My lips open and close as hers do and I salver the taste as the plum descends in her hand.
 
“Mm, they’re delicious. But red roses would suit me I think.” She tells me.
 
I step closer to her now pretending to search the ground for something “but I suppose you can’t ask a sweetheart for roses can you? It would be pointless would it not?” I get closer and find my eyes drawn to the basket where the round plums sit waiting to be bitten, sucked and swallowed by her. For a second I imagine it, being a plum in that basket.
 
“I don’t think a sweetheart need be worried, so long as it’s from the heart” she bites again and allows the juice to run a slow river down her chin. She laughs slightly embarrassed “My, they are soft” she exclaims.
 
I kneel by the basket next to her “there must be a dozen if not more in there!” and she nods at me.
 
“Take one. Mr Gordon can not expect me to eat them all by myself” and so I do.
 
My hand circles the ball and with the weight of it I feel the perfect flesh in my palm, it feels soft and the tenderness of it promises flavour from the very first bite. I want to kiss it, I want to suck it and take it in!
 
She watches me “Go on, try it” she say’s eagerly.
 
I pause and look at her – she is excited. I smile and put the fruit between my teeth but I do not break the skin just yet.
 
She leans forward “Taste it!” she urges me, her eyes baring fascination as my tongue licks it, and then I bite!
 
Sweet on my lips I taste it and smile as I pull it away “Mm!” I moan with pleasure.
 
Finally, satisfied she leans back “I told you” she say’s and I nod, burying the fruit between my lips again.
 
Together we sit and watch as we take turns to nibble, suck and moan with pleasure until the whole basket is gone. Holding hands we giggle and run back inside with red lips from kissing the juice off each others lips.
 
I did not like Mr Gordon at first, but as the weeks pass I decide I like him more and more. His gifts; a different fruit every week, they never get wasted. I fear though one day with his unrequited love never dieing, he will stop bringing fruit and bring her roses instead.
 

© 2009 Nix


Author's Note

Nix
I wrote this in January 2008.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i dont know why i was taken by the scene ,of the two girls sitting there on green grass..
she kept smiling as she sucked on those plums ,let it go inside her throat as the juice flowed
inside ,with each one more ,more juice flowed in and she smiled and laughed ..
its like it gave her a strange feeling ..tingling in her mouth..even her friend shared in ..
they both kept on sucking on the friuts as the juices kept flowing inside their throat,
giving them a strange like feeling ,like being mesmerized and taken away with the pleasure and indulging on it
there was something nice but strange about her act that even invited her friend to share in the act..
if i where you ,i could have stretched that a little further and turned it into something big..
lovely write..

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

great write - i would have to agree with bluessadmood that the story could have been stretched out more -

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm finally getting off my pity train and socializing about the bandwidth. This story was an interesting read. Vibrant, a bit teasing - with a victorian flair to it. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This scene feels wonderfully nostalgic, like this was a piece of memory the narrator remembered while biting into a fruit. It was lovely and gave off a warm feeling when I read it. I believe the word to best describe it is cute! I like how they went about eating the fruit and laughing with each other about Mr. Gordon though I kinda feel bad for him since they're together and he'll never have a chance. It was a wonderfully written short story that made me feel a good bit of nostalgia myself. Wonderful writing Nixie no matter how old it is. Thanks for taking the time to write it and sharing it with us.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Loved its gentle tease and juicy suggestivenss.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A story framed in innocence and delicacy, but the picture is backed by the sensual, full of innuendo and metaphor - plums indeed! Yet, so pleasing in its teasing, creating ferment for the - - - innocent??
These girls could say so much by saying nothing. What a delightful tale framed in such subtlety. Beautifully written. Your writing - and I've read each of your pieces here published is so beautifully written, some of it quite risqee but never offensive, some of it quite overt yet never crude. Put some more up, Please!
John

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i dont know why i was taken by the scene ,of the two girls sitting there on green grass..
she kept smiling as she sucked on those plums ,let it go inside her throat as the juice flowed
inside ,with each one more ,more juice flowed in and she smiled and laughed ..
its like it gave her a strange feeling ..tingling in her mouth..even her friend shared in ..
they both kept on sucking on the friuts as the juices kept flowing inside their throat,
giving them a strange like feeling ,like being mesmerized and taken away with the pleasure and indulging on it
there was something nice but strange about her act that even invited her friend to share in the act..
if i where you ,i could have stretched that a little further and turned it into something big..
lovely write..

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I really liked the story Nixie. I thought it was light, loving, and had a nice sexy kind of teasing about it. I look forward to reading many more. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Sheeeesh . What a choice little plum they said and a
sweet one another said. Someone commented on the
tender peach . Is`nt anyone starving here, but me ?

Me thinks there`s more here than the writer is telling.
Will somebody pull back the covers and tell me what`s
going on. Never mind. I decided it is just plain extraordinary
writing. A story that is never told, but we are allowed to
know.
I love this poem/story for it`s sensuous qualities and for the
wonderful talented writing.

Great writing. Exciting. Suggestive. Brilliant. Beautiful.

----- Eagle Cruagh

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ah, you know this is still one of my favorites. The first time I read it I really didn't have a clue where it was going. I picture the two of them giggling over fruit as they wait for the next baskt to come in. There's a kind gentle, mischief about the story that is very appealing to the reader. You do good work Nix!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 23, 2009

Author

Nix
Nix

100% British!, United Kingdom



About
Hi, my names Nic, better known as Nixie on the popular writing site called Booksie. I've been using the site for a while now and decided to venture out a bit. I'm planning on posting the best of my ol.. more..

Writing
Without her Without her

A Poem by Nix


My Heart My Heart

A Poem by Nix


My City My City

A Poem by Nix



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..