073. Blush

073. Blush

A Story by Noa
"

100 word prompts originally written with existing characters.

"

He remembers clearly when he took his first life. Failing to hide from a group of guards, chase was given, the hope of running was crushed by reinforcements. Encouraged by fear, he lashed out, danced awkwardly with the steel of his blade, and drew blood, then death.


The horror in his eyes was clear once all guards were eliminated.


He has grown, since then. The blood of his enemies shakes him no more. Instead, it colors him, decorates him like a blush. An expression without regret, but experience and, though it took a while, respect.


He has grown, since then.

© 2011 Noa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm a fan of your short and simple style. I really enjoy things like this, little excerpts into the life of a character, telling a story without all the words. Nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

continue. Please.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2011
Last Updated on December 5, 2011
Tags: 100word, 2011

Author

Noa
Noa

About
||NOTE ON READ-REQUESTS|| Because I get quite a lot of RRs, I will only review poems. If you have anything specific you'd like feedback on, feel free to message me :) Thank you! I'm an English maj.. more..

Writing
Fabric. Fabric.

A Poem by Noa


Repression. Repression.

A Poem by Noa