"Collapse to a New Beginning"

"Collapse to a New Beginning"

A Poem by Noble1991


"Do you know that pain. The pain we tell our self that everything's okay. The pain we experience. Some far greater than others. Taking our hand, clutching our heart. A pain none should endure. A emotional feeling that all is lost.  That bad day, a break up, a mistake we've made or the death of a loved one. To cause us to seek solitude. The pounding that torments within us. A trembling storm we try to control. A lie we tell our self. As I look down from the wall I stand upon, looking, from afar at the rocks clashing against the wall below. Every ache, every thump...till eventually we can't endure no more. A collapsing wall we once stood strong upon as we tumble below. Falling to free us from a burden we no longer can conceal...I splurge, letting my body, my mind, my thoughts go numb...till all light has faded, as my eyes close as I prepare to rest"

"Submerging without struggle, resiting without fight, to let all go, as I look into my final flashback of memories. Memories my mind let spew...memories when our time has come. All I see, red tears spilling from my face..Nothing... nothing, but dark storm clouds. As I slowly slumber into the deep where all light has fade, My eyes begin to close, for a final time...slowly...slowly as if small weights has set on my eyelids. As I glance at the shallow blue waters for a final time...darkness, darkness.. I am free, I am free..."

"A intense glow approaches, slowly consuming the darkness realising from my heart spilling into the deep blue, as if a amber of streaming white and gold lights that sparkled as the stars we gaze upon above. What is this I see. What is this I feel. Faint voices that catch my ear too faint to make out. A melody of  singing, almost as angles strumming harps with a mellow tune. I feel so warm. A feeling I had once lost. A tone so smooth as soft waters running deep. Faintly, underneath below the depths, I see...I see..approaching closer...closer as my eyes begin to open. Life sparks within me, without self intention. I began to push. As I don't know why...my body is telling me not to give in. I move, pushing to the surface I once thought I'd never see again. I see, I see...I see my past, I see myself. Things that were, things that are. The joy...The sound of me and others as children laughing and playing on a cool summers day. The time I fell for my first crush, the feeling of my first hug, the spilling of hearts during my first kiss. Memories we wish we could loop indefinite...a lifetime. As if I'm warping through time as I rise above, seeing the joy I once brought to others, the joy that was yet blind, but only a forgotten memory. Brining happiness to every man woman and child. The distant memories I thought once lost. The goodness of life when we look for it. The smile I've brought to one face at a time. All of them...all of them smiling as they stare. All warping through my eyes before me...embedding in my mind. I push, I  push as the love of life begin rushing through my mind and through my heart once again. A feeling like no other...With my last ounce of strength, I push. I throw my hand out and reaching far as I struggle with the new found burst of energy gained feeding off from memories. As I look above with undying strength I feel a grasp to my risk pulling me above. A hand, a arm. The feeling of hope incepting through me...The feeling, of a new beginning."

© 2015 Noble1991


Author's Note

Noble1991
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on July 4, 2015
Last Updated on July 4, 2015
Tags: inspiration, life, sorrow, sadness, faith, strength

Author

Noble1991
Noble1991

VA



About
The truth is I never wrote a poem in my life until 7/2/15. I just let my mind flow. more..

Writing