"Rain In Autumn"

"Rain In Autumn"

A Poem by Noble1991
"

A memory long ago...

"
Dim sunlight approaches, skimming over the horizon as I'm nestled in my bed. The smell of wet leaves falling from the trees in a foggy yet gentle mist. The chill of sensation I get from the early morning's breeze, a feeling like no other. The sound of chirping from the trees above, the sound of nature. I listen, I listen to the notes of harmony almost as a scale of notes of strong degree. A natural symphony that brings peace to mind. Rain falling from the heavens nurturing the earth, releasing a tune almost as soft tiny drums tapping on the surface. I lay there, listening and listing as if the earth is talking. Everything correlating together without fuss. Pure order. Opening up my mind as if a universe dwells within. As I think of mankind. As if we can be like nature Learning from one, to another. As two vines growing deep, connecting, intercepting, to grow as one. Rooting our self's together as I sit and look outside my window. Nature...nature may be, the greatest teacher of all, if only we could see, as I say to myself with my palm on my chin. Am I any different from you or that vine, or that bird, or that tree? If we listen closely we can hear everything living and breathing together, even if most of us don't act like it. We have the same roots and we all come from the same tree. Let us be like nature one day as I slowly stand. I began to close my window as it rains, as it rains, as it rains in Autumn.

© 2015 Noble1991


Author's Note

Noble1991
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on July 5, 2015
Last Updated on July 5, 2015
Tags: life, hope, peace, joy, spiritual

Author

Noble1991
Noble1991

VA



About
The truth is I never wrote a poem in my life until 7/2/15. I just let my mind flow. more..

Writing