The Reckoner

The Reckoner

A Poem by NonsenseTyper

A voice from the depth calls out to me. I do not know it. My hands shake but I have no pen to utter the impossible images. Slander is mercy at the hands of the neon electric stuff. Cool would be the air if it wasn't for the sins that heat up this planet. My days are numbered by a thread from a golden string. Sowed into the fiber of my soul is the lifetime that I got. Serious injuries resulted in most famous works. I am a joke, a jester. An incomplete, shamed, tortured, skinned and boned human sacrilege. The utmost high demand of mediocracy masked by the glittering curtain of the show, the ridiculous game of life. When I had a chance, I embraced it with worthwhile nothingness. I swam in the exhausted sea of salted gasoline, kerosene, garbage banks and skeptical eyeglass. The rum I galloped and hanged myself from the stream of white petals. Who could imagine my image? My truth is lost in translation. I know nothing. I am all. I speak nonsense. My thoughts resemble a lotus. My hands dance through the shadow. I am my own darkness. I dissolve and melt, become one with the earth. I am the earth. My mother is dying from the exhaust pipes shoved into her heart. Gaia is her name. Suddenly a spectrum formed into a spiraling void. I am and gone. Was I at all?

© 2020 NonsenseTyper


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Amazing. A complete story in the poem. You allowed the reader to feel the strong and the honest statements. I liked the story line in the poetry. You led the reader to proper and true ending. Will we be remembered? Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

Thank you very much, brother!
you read with acute eyes in between the lines of discontinuity!.. read more
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You did well with these words and you are welcome.



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
I wonder if Gaya is for the temple in India? While I was reading this the song A thousand years was playing and it went so perfect for me to hold the moment. We take birth and are given worth, as per our placements, religion, figure, mind and what not. We can remember a soul forever but not everyday. And not all are recognised after their demise. One when bids adieu, bids adieu to every worldly things. This piece made me question my prior-self that is wealth and fame is what we need cause we take zero with us at the end. It's not nonsense☆☆

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

"it went so perfect for me to hold the moment."
this means the world to me. I am very happy .. read more
Amazing. A complete story in the poem. You allowed the reader to feel the strong and the honest statements. I liked the story line in the poetry. You led the reader to proper and true ending. Will we be remembered? Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NonsenseTyper

3 Years Ago

Thank you very much, brother!
you read with acute eyes in between the lines of discontinuity!.. read more
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

You did well with these words and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2020
Last Updated on July 8, 2020
Tags: Surreal, psychological

Author

NonsenseTyper
NonsenseTyper

Iran



About
Very fond of Surrealism and dreaming through Automatic Writing... In this space, I write Prose Poems in English However, my primary work is telling strange stories in Farsi and fictionalizing the m.. more..

Writing