Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Nora G Radd

Time, money, power, and fame has corrupted the world and left it in tremendous despair. Violence and the greed for power has destroyed the once civil communities, leaving them in ruins. After World War III and the German War for Freedom, the remains of the struggling world declined. Making no advancements in any areas whatsoever, but rather declining and discouraging any thoughts of advancement. With no advancements, the decline of the community, and the wars, most countries fell into poverty. The wars destroyed crops and the homes of countless citizens. Leaving the average person homeless. This despair paved the way for the development of the General Powers. The GP was developed and controlled  by Germany's leader Alvin Stein and the Selected Advisers. The GP "offered" the funding and resources that these struggling countries needed to thrive again. This "offer" came with a catch. In order for a country to receive the GP's funding, that country's leaders must surrender there positions as leaders over to the GP, therefore leaving the GP, more or less Germany, the ruler of most of the world. The GP controlled Asia, Africa, parts of North America, and almost all of Europe and South America. The United States and Australia were the biggest land masses among the few parts of the world that hadn't fallen under the GP's control. Some countries refused to surrender to the GP because of the Communist form the GP government took and some people even went to the lengths of starting revolts against the GP. Most revolts were quickly stomped out with the aggressive actions of the GP,  only a couple years after the GP developed, the notorious Eliot Ness arose and began to terrorize Germany, the headquarters for the GP. One year on November 11th a severe series of raids and destruction plagued Germany and all credit was given to Ness for these serious crimes. These crimes continued until December 11th and were know as the November-December 11 Attacks. When the attacks started, Germany immediately sought to find revenge, but creating a profile for Eliot Ness proved to be an impossible task. There was not a day that went by that the world did not remember the attacks, but contrary to what the Germans called a devastating tragedy for the GP, most of the world considered a sign of hope and revival. Unsure of the facts Germany ordered an emergency meeting with the entire GP to discuss the severe actions which needed to be taken to end the "revival". On December 11th, one month after the attacks on Germany had started, the GP slaughtered 2.2 million people who they believed to have been involved in the attacks. The GP believed that they had surely crushed the revival, but the execution only motivated Eliot Ness, whom the GP had believed they eliminated in the 2.2 million slaughter. 


© 2019 Nora G Radd


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on April 8, 2019
Last Updated on April 8, 2019


Author

Nora G Radd
Nora G Radd

WI



About
I love to write, especially action-fiction. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Nora G Radd