Be the Master

Be the Master

A Poem by Chaos Complex
"

Just wrote this for fun. I haven't written in a long time, and I just decided I'd go for it.

"
Ideas flow,
Like oil, rejuvenating the gears that were locked.
They grind, sparking new interests,
Bringing back life to the system.
It's like opening your eyes after awakening from a nightmare.
My heart is pounding, but I know I'm alive.

I can create.
I can take every word and letter, and place it in any formation-
I can order the chaos of the brainstorms.
I can put feeling into them.

Will you love what I portray?
Will you perceive it as a beautiful damsel, with wide and innocent eyes, waiting to be embraced in your arms?
Or will you see the message as a disgusting witch with flesh peeling and warts that bubble so much it makes you want to projectile vomit?

This is my world- and the fact that you are reading means you have entered it.
I am God here,
And the gears turn at my pace,
With my will,
For my cause.

Whether you accept me or not-
It does not matter.
As you run your eyes along these sentences,
You are my captive.

Under my spell,
Under my rule,
Under my pressure.

Read on:

Whether you hate me or love me-
That does not matter.
Just know that you were at one point chained and bound to me.
Now, I'll give you...
Release.

© 2011 Chaos Complex


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was awesome! I love how you put that the reader is captive in your space and how we the reader must do as you want becuse we are traped within the confines of your mind (that's what I got out of it) then when the reader has finished reading what you wanted them to read you release them back into there own memory....I couldn't stop reading it from start to finish.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

This was awesome! I love how you put that the reader is captive in your space and how we the reader must do as you want becuse we are traped within the confines of your mind (that's what I got out of it) then when the reader has finished reading what you wanted them to read you release them back into there own memory....I couldn't stop reading it from start to finish.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 10, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2011

Author

Chaos Complex
Chaos Complex

FL



About
I like to express my emotions and feelings in poetry. I write a lot of rap/hip hop stuff. I'm really vulgar. Deal with it. I don't get many reviews, but thank you to those who even bother to re.. more..

Writing