Being Swept Off Of Her Feet.

Being Swept Off Of Her Feet.

A Chapter by NovelGirl316

Chapter 1. 




It was on a clear sunny morning at Amber Beach, on that day a 5'9', blonde, blue eyes, wearing under-wear, bra, shorts, shirt, 39-year-old woman named Tracey Anderson was walking toward Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum where she worked, She was going to give a Presentation about a Stegosaurus Dinosaur to a group of College Students, She had Promised that She would give the Presentation, She was going over what she was going to say. 



"The Quadrupedal Stegosaurus is one of the most easily identifiable Dinosaur Genera, due to the distinctive double row of kite-shaped plates rising vertically along the rounded back, and two pairs of long spikes", Tracey said as she continued reading while walking across the street toward the Amber Beach Museum. 



Little Did Tracey Know, that a Diesel Truck was driving down the street and It was heading toward Tracey as she was walking in front of it, Until Someone came from out of No-where, Grabbed Tracey By Her Arms and Rushed her to the other side of the street, Until Tracey was surprised about what had happened, and the people that was walking had seen what had happened, Until Someone broke the Silence. 



"Are You Okay, Are You Hurt?", The Person asked until Tracey looked at the person that was standing beside her. 


He was tall, he had brown hair that part of it was up with teal green highlights on it, he had brown eyes too, he was wearing a white shirt with a black vest, a red collar with teal blue diamonds and a teal blue tie, he was wearing goggles around his neck, he was wearing a black coat too, with black gloves that had his fingers on it.



"I'm Okay", Tracey said as she looked at him. 


"Good, But Be More Careful, All Right", The Person replied. 


"I will, I'm Tracey, what's your name?", Tracey asked as she looked at him. 


"My name is Heckyl", The Person answered. 


"Nice to meet you, Heckyl", Tracey said. 


"Nice to meet you too, Tracey", Heckyl replied as he looked at her. 


"Oh No, Please Excuse Me, I have to go, Or Prince Phillip is going to be Furious with me", Tracey said as she rushed inside. 


While Heckyl was standing and was watching her rush off, until his heart started beating faster that he could almost hear it.


© 2019 NovelGirl316


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 10, 2019
Last Updated on May 10, 2019