Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by OMGkittie
"

The date

"
When we meet at the pearly gates.
You'll get the green light
I'll get the old door in the face.
Do-Do-Do
I'm a loser. A disgrace.
~~~~~
Jayden couldn't believe he was going to this guy's house! What was the dude's name?..Mike? No..Mitch? Mitchell! Yes! Jayden sigh as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had his nicest dressed shirt on. It was gray and made out of silk. He wore a dark pair of jeans and some dress shoes. Jayden stared at the man in the mirror. "I'm just going to say 'I'm sorry for being an asshat.' and leave. That's it!" Jayden told the man. "Are you sure?" the man asked, raising his eyebrows. Jayden scowled at the mirror.
---
"Are you kidding me!?" Jayden squeak out as he glanced at the address on the card and back at the gates, that lead to a mansion. Jayden pulled up to the speaker box in his white car.
"Stat name and business." a voice said through the box. Jayden leaned out his window and pushed a red button on the speaker box. "Jayden Erickson..uhh.. Dinner?" Jayden said, already uncomfortable by being here. A buzz was heard from the gate and the voice came through again, "Move forward."
Jayden pulled up in front of the mansion with wide eyes. A butler came walking out as Jayden got out of his car. "Keys, sir?" The butler asked. Jayden was confused. Keys? What did this old man want? What keys? "Car keys?" The butler tried to help out Jayden on his confusion. "Oh! Uh.. No, I'll keep them.." Jayden said, not really trusting the butler. What if the butler just took his keys and drive off? He couldn't risk that!
"Wait here as I get Master DeJall." the old butler said, leaving Jayden at the front door inside the mansion. Everything was white! The walls, tiles, carpet.
'Meerow?' came a noise. Jayden looked around to see no one but a cat. The cat had short orange fur with big green eyes. It was rubbing it's body against a table stand, which had an expensive looking vase on top. "No, kitty-kitty.Jayden would get blamed and Jayden can't afford that vase. Please, come here." Jayden said in a voice you would use on little kids. The cat just stared at him. Jayden swears he saw a hint of mischief in the cat's eyes, as it went on it's hind legs and pushed the table stand down.
Jayden dove to the ground and caught the vase. He sigh in relief. "Meerow!" the cat rubbed it's face against Jayden's head and purred. "Yeah, Yeah." Jayden said, getting up and putting the vase back on the stand. Jayden started exchanging a not so friendly conversation.. With the cat...in his head..
"I see you met Muff." Mitchell's voice scared Jayden, making him jump and snapping his head up. Mitchell was wearing a dark, sleek suit with a bright red tie. It made Jayden feel like he underdressed. "Oh..yeah.. Muff is his name?" Jayden asked, nervously. "Her name." Mitchell corrected. "Right." Jayden said looking down at the cat. It purred as it rubbed her head against his leg.
"Did you have a hard time, finding the place?" Mitchell asked leading Jayden to the dining room. It was a huge room with red wallpaper, a shiny chandler over the table. The table was set up nicely with a dozen roses as the center piece. Jayden moved his jaw to speak but nothing came out.
"Come sit." Mitchell said, pulling up a seat for Jayden. Mitchell thought Jayden looked rather handsome. His grey shirt made Mitchell's suspicion, informative. Jayden's eyes are light blue. Mitchell could stare at them all day. Jayden walked slowly to the chair, Mitchell pulled out for him. Mitchell smirked at his shyness. Mitchell pushed Jayden in.
"How's your forehead?" Mitchell asked, sitting down in his chair, across from Jayden. "My forehead? Oh! Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." Jayden said, blushing slightly. A maid came in pouring a glass of wine for the two men. This felt so weird to Jayden. He felt like a little kid in a toy store. "May I ask what you do for a living?" Mitchell asked, waving off the maid. The maid set the bottle in a bucket of ice, on the table before leaving. "I'm a bartender." Jayden said, honestly. He has been legally for four years. The other four years, no one ask to shor his I.D.
"Oh? Where?" Mitchell asked, leaning forward. " it's called 'The Moose'. It's on the bad side of the city." Jayden said, taking a huge galp of wine. "How about you?" Jayden asked Mitchell. "CEO of the DeJall company. We just expanded a few weeks ago." Mitchell said, proudly. But than, Mitchell gave a Jayden a look. Jayden didn't know what the look meant but it made him blush. "How about you show me around the city. Give me a tour." it wasn't a request.. It was a statement..
---
Jayden woke up in a bed that was too soft to be his. He peeked his open to see a shirtless Mitchell. Jayden sat up, stretching his arms over his head. Last night was very passionate. Kisses on the necks, soft moans here and there.
Jayden's phone rang out, waking Mitchell up. "Sorry." Jayden apologized for whoever was calling him. He got up and searched for his jeans. Once, he found his phone, he fumbled with it for awhile. Until, he finally tap the answer button. "What?" Jayden snapped, using his shoulder to hold the phone in place as he slipped his boxers on. "That isn't the way to say 'Good morning.'" Jayden's heart skip a beat. "Good morning, Father." Jayden said quietly into the phone, hoping Mitchell didn't hear. "Good morning, my little boy." Father greeted back, Jayden rolled his eyes. "Where are you? I'm making coffee and I can't find the sugar." Father said as Jayden could hear cabinet doors opening and shutting. "Are you at my apartment!?" Jayden asked. "Jayden. An answer for an answer." Father said in a sing song voice. "I'm at.." Jayden paused as he looked back at Mitchell. Mitchell was sitting up in bed with the sheet over his waist. He smiled at Jayden as he noticed the shorter man looking at him. Jayden looked away, "A friend's place." Jayden finished. "Oh? What is her name?" Father asked, Jayden could see him with a smug little smile on his face. "It's a he." Jayden said, getting irritated. "Since when do you play for the same team?" Father asked. "Since now! Are we done!?" Jayden growled. "No. Meet me after your done with your lover." and with that, Father hang up.
Jayden threw his phone at the floor and crawled back to bed with Mitchell. "Something wrong?" Mitchell asked, concern about Jayden. "Everything's fine." Jayden sigh, laying on his stomach as he looked at Mitchell. "About that tour."


© 2014 OMGkittie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on December 4, 2014
Tags: first date, boyxboy, manxman


Author

OMGkittie
OMGkittie

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by OMGkittie


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by OMGkittie


Problems Problems

A Book by OMGkittie