A Letter to The Reader

A Letter to The Reader

A Story by O.S. Alrescha
"

A letter from the author, I in discussion on magic.

"

Dear Reader,

 

Ok, I'll be honest with you. Today I don't want to speak of a poem of long since written story. But maybe coming less spoken of, less known, like... Magic.

Don't leave now! I don't mean the magic of dragons or Sorcerers. No, No, How about the magic we do every day, or see every day... Wait, is seeing a magic?

What about... The Wind? They say that wind is caused by different temperatures colliding and creating currents. There is this wind where we live, where you live. There is not even a breeze on the moon. Is that magic? Are they both magic?

I bet you have a phone. What do you think it is…? Yes, magic. Or do you think it as science? Is there a difference? Between science and magic I mean. Think about that later.
OK… another ‘Scientific’ theory is that we, you, are made out of the same stuff as the sun. Matter, but, what makes matter? Ah now that brings us to a long since argued subject. Some say that an all-powerful being made matter, some believe that is just is, while our scientists would argue the big bang theory made everything. Anyway, we wondered off from the original subject, Magic.
How do plants grow? Magic.
Anyway, I should wrap it up in a magical way. I will leave you with this, What is Magic?
Think before you answer.


Sincerely,
Your Author

© 2015 O.S. Alrescha


Author's Note

O.S. Alrescha
This is not an eddited peice

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

an interesting take on a interesting topic. I enjoyed it. As you said, it isn't edited but if you plan on doing another draft maybe try and make the tone of the piece a little more casual, it feels a bit forced at times. Other than that, it's an original idea, I like it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

O.S. Alrescha

8 Years Ago

Thank you I will keep that in mind



Reviews

an interesting take on a interesting topic. I enjoyed it. As you said, it isn't edited but if you plan on doing another draft maybe try and make the tone of the piece a little more casual, it feels a bit forced at times. Other than that, it's an original idea, I like it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

O.S. Alrescha

8 Years Ago

Thank you I will keep that in mind

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015
Tags: Magic, discussion, letter from author, letter to reader, letter, author, reader, inhuman

Author

O.S. Alrescha
O.S. Alrescha

Missoula, MT



About
I have been writing for a while now, I like poems, short stories, novels, dark fantasy. I would like reviews. more..

Writing