Paracosm

Paracosm

A Poem by Sidian
"

Paracosm: Is a detailed imaginary world. It originates from childhood but may develop into adulthood as a creative outlet.

"

The world in her head is never the same as in real life. It’s a dark world out there in all reality.


What is…


                          Good

                          Explicit

     Nonjudgmental

      Unquestionable

  Irrefutable

                          Natural

Empathetic


The world in her head is like this, why aren’t they the same in real life? It’s all lie after lie. He said she said. Backstabbed so bad she falls. And so she goes, running back off to the fake world that lies there inside of her head.



What is… 

   Legitimacy 

  Obedience

                          You

   Allegiance

                          Love

        Trustworthiness

Yearning


The world inside her head just proves better. It’s not the same out here, she gets more of those words in her false reality than in real life. Out here the emotional connections aren’t the same. She doesn’t understand how they work here. How they begin, how they continue. Do they end? She doesn’t feel any of it here. So many questions, so overwhelming. So overwhelmed she cries back into her made-up reality.



What is a… 

Faithful

Rare

  Inspiring

      Extraordinary

                          Nice

Diligent



One-sided relationships are all she’ll have. No one out here gives her the same care. The same attention. The same love. In her head her relationships are equal. Full of communication. Full of love. Feelings so strong they convince her it’s real. Feelings so strong they cut her open and eat her alive.

© 2022 Sidian


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on July 30, 2022
Last Updated on July 30, 2022
Tags: anxiety, stress, depression, sad, sadness, poem, poetry, real life, real, mental health, feelings, emotions, thoughts

Author

Sidian
Sidian

MN



About
Years ago I used to write, then I lost myself and had terrible writer's block for years. Recently I've started writing again and need somewhere to share my work. A lot of it may be repetitive, about t.. more..

Writing
Disregarded Disregarded

A Poem by Sidian