Darkness Becomes Her

Darkness Becomes Her

A Book by L. Catherine
"

See full book description in "Note for Reviewers". Thank you!

"

Chapters


© 2013 L. Catherine


Author's Note

L. Catherine
Elizabeth knows that her life isn't ordinary; she's always been an outcast in school for no reason and her family, especially her father, is pitied for the mysterious death of her mother, whom Elizabeth never got to know. But it takes just one day during a walk through the woods that Elizabeth's life is transformed; suddenly she finds herself wrapped up in an age old curse that has had its eye on Elizabeth since the moment she took her first breath. Torn between the life she knows and the new, fantastical world around her, Elizabeth must make a choice; where does she truly belong?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds nifty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Looks veeeeeeery interesting. Now doon't quit on writing this one!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 30, 2013
Last Updated on October 30, 2013

Author

L. Catherine
L. Catherine

Storybrooke, ME



About
My name is L. Catherine and I, like many of you out there, am a writer. My whole life I've grown up with a vivid imagination and seeing things differently than other people, always wishing and believi.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by L. Catherine


Two Two

A Chapter by L. Catherine