Ashlee

Ashlee

A Poem by Rosegal95
"

A letter to my only sister, who is much younger than myself.

"
For my sister,
I pray that you never have to deal with the insecurities that I did.
I hope that you can always look at yourself in the mirror and see yourself as beautiful
(because you are and you always will be)
I hope that you never let a guy push you around or use you.
I pray that you can wait around for the man who treats you like the princess you are
and I pray that you can always remember that even in this crazy messed world we live in, 
you will always be YOU. 
do not ever let anybody tell you that you have to be like anyone else. 
YOU are perfect the way you are. 
God made you to be perfectly and wonderfully you. 
He created you to be amazing and fearless, to stand up for others and to put others first.
God made you in his image, so when you look into a mirror and you scowl at his creation, what does that say to him?
You always must remember that you were created to help others and to be the most amazing person you possibly can. 
No my dear sister, I am not Naive, I know that there will be days when you hate your self, you will reflect on the decisions you have made, you will be hurt by others and you will be hurt by yourself. But please, please, please, my dear sister, Remember, that these feelings are only temporary. you WILL get passed them, and you WILL see who you were truly created to be. because no matter what, you will ALWAYS be loved by your father up in heaven. 
Now there may be days, when the world seems like a better choice than that of which you know better. you will fall, you will make mistakes. But please just remember, that no matter what, you will ALWAYS be FORGIVEN. you will always be LOVED. 
you are fearfully and wonderfully made my dear. no matter what anyone tells you. you are the BEST you, you can be. 
Love always: your sister. 

© 2015 Rosegal95


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: Letter, Sister, Beautiful, remember

Author

Rosegal95
Rosegal95

Baxter, MN



About
I have always liked to write, ever since I was very young. I was constantly writing short stories and making up new concepts in my mind. I love to mainly write free verse, it helps to clear my mind. b.. more..

Writing
I miss you. I miss you.

A Story by Rosegal95