My Soul

My Soul

A Poem by October Oblivion
"

Dedicated to my recent ex...who broke me beyond all repair. "

I press against the raging waters...this fervent eruption of riveting passion, of smoldering ecstasy, of unconditional, bountiless love. Never had I a chance to protest... Never had I a chance to deny these feelings captivatingly grinding their way sensually into our carnal desire... Yet I was never lost...for always I had my guiding lightening strike...my sexy Scorpio soul...the only thing guiding me through the agonizing torment of time's ticking eye, everlasting, my endless addiction, every tick eternal, aching like the pulsating blood behind an ebbing bruise whilst you're not in my presence...to touch, to love, to need, to feel...my searing pleasure, my last sanity...overcoming us, overtaking me. My soul...never release me from the tender caress of your everlasting embrace, stitching me where I lay with silken steel cables, every strand of our intertwined soul, our only real love, the only certainty my Piscean heart (which, too, is your own) may ever possess. I clutch to you and only you, my flaming lifeline, for if you are ever gone...I shall only soon after follow...as it has been since our never-ending beginning...Never forget, I am eternally yours...as I only hope you are mine... i love you, my soul...and always shall as sure as the waves that thrash feverishly amidst the wild seas, infinitely, until Eternity ends....forever complete.

© 2012 October Oblivion


Author's Note

October Oblivion
Honesty, please. XD
-Love, October <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on April 12, 2012
Last Updated on April 12, 2012
Tags: emo, love, pain, happiness, sorrow, romance

Author

October Oblivion
October Oblivion

Amory, MS



About
Hi, my name is October! XD I'm a Pisces and an astrology freak, so if I ask, just know that's why. XD Love is the slowest form of suicide... My soul was once pierced with the deadly double-edged blade.. more..

Writing