Living With Royalty Chapter 1

Living With Royalty Chapter 1

A Chapter by Olivia Ann Sarisha
"

Takeshi Kaitomi is a sixteen year old boy who lives with very strict parents. The reason why? That’s because he’s the heir to the Kaitomi throne. Barely being able to be treated like a normal person w

"

Summary: Takeshi Kaitomi is a sixteen year old boy who lives with very strict parents. The reason why? That’s because he’s the heir to the Kaitomi throne. Barely being able to be treated like a normal person when he finally convinces his parents to let him go to school without the security guards and such; Takeshi feels like giving up. However, when he meets Misaki Manami in his class, he just can’t stop himself from feeling interested. Of course all the girls swoon over him; will Misaki do the same though? Or will he have to work harder to capture her heart?

 

Note to the Readers: Yeah, it’s my first story on here so go easy on me please. Oh and also, can you get reviews on here just like fanfiction.net would be able to? Thanks! If you can review, then do it please :P!

 

I smooth out the messy creases on my bed as I make it up from me tossing and turning last night. I guess you could say I had some terrible nightmares about my family reconsidering and not letting me go to school. Of course, I have been to school though without a normal teenager’s experience. Yes, that means I made no true friends because they always protected me from even being a mile away from them. It’s ridiculous, right? But today is different. I then hum a tune I heard the other day on the radio while I walk into my bathroom with a smile on my face. I’m pretty content to see what it will be like. I guess you could say I’m a little bit amused too!

 

I brush my dark brown; almost black, hair and then untangle all the unnecessary knots. Of course, my hair isn’t long enough to be tangled too much. I kind of have hair like many male characters have in animes or mangas. (Japanese comics- manga. Japanese Animation- Anime) the main importance of this all, I want to know what it’s like to be in love. Sounds weird for a boy to be saying something like this? Not really. If you think about it in my situation, I’ve NEVER experienced any type of love. Okay, maybe for my parents, but that’s different.

 

I put on my school uniform, grab my school bag and head out the door with a toast while walking to school. Normally, my parents would scold me for walking to school so improperly. Though at school, I’m sure that’s the exception. 



© 2011 Olivia Ann Sarisha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on June 8, 2011
Last Updated on June 8, 2011


Author

Olivia Ann Sarisha
Olivia Ann Sarisha

Long Beach, CA



About
Hello there. My name is olivia. I was adopted from Calcutta India when I was six months old, now I'm almost 15; turning on June 11th, and I live In california. I love drawing, writing, singing, and ot.. more..

Writing