Daydreams

Daydreams

A Story by Olu Dumare

The Prologue

 

As always, her erotic fantasy was slowly making its transcendence from thought to reality, from imagining to...

            “Oh God...” Elaine thought in a semi state of panic.

            It was happening again. Elaine's well-defined cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she inched out of her rotating leather chair and ducked into the restroom. Once inside, she quickly locked the door behind her. Closing her eyes, Elaine was hoping the darkness would allow her to hang onto the last fraction of the phantasy that had initiated this blissful reaction. As with all mind trips and abstractions however, the image dissipated and the frustration that always followed was emerging.

            Thankful for the privacy, with her back planted firmly against the door, Elaine exhaled a mixture of anxiety and euphoria. This emotional gumbo had to be released. It was intoxicating, and Elaine desperately needed her sobriety to return so she could finish her work. Instead however, the reverie was returning.

            Elaine scolded and disciplined herself. Or at least she tried to. That ubiquitous voice of reason was reminding her that there was no way she should ever allow a man to have that much power over her, especially considering the relationship was still no deeper than a few calculated compliments, basic work chatter, and impassioned imaginings.

            Reminding herself why she had entered the restroom in the first place, Elaine eased her hand into her moistened satin panties, over the well-manicured patch of delicate pubic hairs, and onto her labia. She shook her head and smiled at herself in innocent shame. He had done it again. He had made her orgasm without the slightest touch of a hand, just a transmission of sexual energy and excitement. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she laughed uncontrollably, first internally then out loud as she was unable to control the joyful laughter. The most she was able to do was muffle it with her cupped hands.

            “This man...” Elaine thought as she pulled her panties off completely, wrapped them in paper towels and stuffed them deep into the trash bin.

            Welp, there goes another pair.” She smiled as she began to wash her hands.

Staring into her own imagination was enticing but glaring up at her reflection in the mirror was disgracing. Her reflection reflected her reality; her musing merely her desires. Her mental paramour's face had abruptly been replaced by her boyfriend’s causing a cascade of shame to wash over her spirit. This was fun, exciting even, but dangerous and guilt-riddling. The reality was she had a man at home. The situation wasn't perfect but none were and regardless of which side her relationship was on at the moment, the fact was she was in one.

This was what Elaine hated the most. She wanted to enjoy these mental climaxes without remorse but more often than not guilt eclipsed the passion in the end.

Realizing she had once again allowed herself to experience the internal conflict, she washed herself as if to wash away the guilt and with determination to ignore her curiosity, Elaine made her way back to her workstation.

 

 

Elaine

 

Elaine scanned the loving faces that flanked her mother's Beechwood dining table. With the faces being those of close family members, Elaine was indeed familiar with the features but was studying them as if for the first time. The Native American heritage was strong in the physiques and facial features. They were a tight-knit family as strong as a closed fist.

            Elaine couldn't imagine a life without the stability having a dual-parent household provided. The discipline and guidance of her father harmonized perfectly with the compassion and nurturing of her mother. Financially she had very little worries as a child as both of her parents maintained full-time employment.

            “Ah yes, this is what life is all about...” said Elaine's father as if reading her mind.

            “...good times with the people you love.”

            Elaine glanced up admiringly at her father and made a silent prayer that her future husband was a fraction of the man he was. She prayed he too held family values in such high esteem.

            Her father was a hard-working man who had made the sacrifices necessary for his family to live a better life than the lives being lived by his family in the destitute areas of Peru from where he had come. Education was the most important thing to him and he and his wife had done right to save for their children’s futures. Their oldest son was now a very reputable lawyer and their second child, Elaine was on her career path as well.

            “Most important is giving thanks to God. For bringing us together as a family and blessing us with this food, not everyone has a family as close as ours, and some people have no idea where their next meal is coming from. We must never forget this. We must be thankful.”

            This was the atmosphere in which Elaine was raised for the most part. Sure, her family had problems like any other family but they were close enough to fix things before they were broken beyond repair.

            What lived inside Elaine however was a subtle attraction to the not so wholesome side of life. She had an itch to discover that which she hadn’t been exposed to because of the sheltering and protective nature of her parents. She had been good long enough and needed to experience all of life to feel complete.

 


Simeone

 

Simeone scanned the imaginary faces that flanked his mother's make-believe dining table. The faces, being figments of his imagination shifted and adjusted to suit his aspirations. Considering their imaginative states, the family resembled a United Nations assembly. Mr. Miyagi and Daniel LaRusso were there, as well as the entire Huxtable family. Heathcliff and Garfield battled for scraps beneath the table and Benji had perched himself on Claire Huxtable's lap.

Unfortunately, just as the food was about to be served the family members began to dissipate, slowly inheriting the images of pixelated pictures. This, in essence is exactly what they had been, mere memories his subconscious summoned to relieve his boredom and loneliness.

He watched solemnly as his calamari salad and roast duck morphed back into a bowl of Ramen noodles and sliced hot dogs. Frustrated by his inability to superimpose the family dinner from the book he was reading onto the canvas of his real life, Simeone slammed the book down and chose to face his reality.

            At a young age Simeone had adopted the habit of reading as a means of escapism. Books, very magically transported his mind from a blighted world full of drug addicts, shootings, hustling, debauchery and chaos to a world where imagination dominated. This world was of his creating and his imagination was Lord. The worlds he created had no boundaries and no limitations.

Simeone knew at a young age that he wanted to escape the destitute matrix he had been incubated in. The need to escape his world was intensified by the family sitcoms that entertained he, his mother and older brother.  These families, complete with both parents, appeared to be so happy and stable. Even when they faced tribulation, they would rally together like troops to overcome whatever difficulty threatened their thread of continuity. This was a stark difference from what he experienced in his own home.

            However, the frustration that arose from his unfair juxtaposition of his family with “fantasy” families motivated him to seek a better life for he and his family. He vowed very early in life to view his environment less as a handicap and more as an obstacle he could utilize to strengthen his resolve. This inner light would someday allow a minor to discover this diamond in the rough. He was sure this. Faithfully hanging on to this conviction served Simeone well over the course of his life. The sense of inner Direction prevented him from straying as far as some of his peers had and after a few mishaps, he felt he was on course and in a good space mentally and spiritually.

            What lived inside Simeone was a subtle attraction to the not so chaotic side of life. He had an itch to discover that which he hadn’t been exposed to because of the instability in his home. He had been poor long enough and needed to experience all of life to feel complete.

 

Marcel

 

Marcel stared at the intensity in his own eyes admirably through the mirrors that flanked the gym. He was summoning the power needed to bench his heaviest load thus far. Taking short choppy breaths, his mind began to materialize the adrenaline needed to accomplish this feat. Staring down at a fresh pair of Air Jordan’s he seemed to absorb some extra needed motivation from the Jumpman logo on the tongue of his sneakers.

            Marcel was driven, more so by his ego than anything else, but driven none the less. If Jordans represented the highest class of sneakers in his Zeitgeist then he'd get every pair. If American Muscle Cars represented the height of the automobile industry at this point in time then he'd get one. If working out was the wave of the future then he'd go harder at it than anybody he knew, not for health purposes but so that his own sense of self could surpass anyone else's. Status was everything in his world view status and reputation and he took all the necessary measures to solidify his status as a go-getter in this world. Even his woman was no more so a trophy to him than someone he loved. Her Beauty, in his eyes, merely represented his ability to obtain the best of the best in this life it was not something he cherished and took to heart even if he had done so in the beginning.

            "Aggghhh!" Marcel roared in a lion-esque manner as he finished the last rep in his last set. Staring at his pecs he smiled and thought to himself,

"I'm the man!" As he prepared to hit the shower before heading home to his woman.

            For what it was worth Marcel did have love for Elaine he may not have been in love but he loved her none the less. They had been together since junior high school. They knew each other like they knew themselves. Marcel knew he had a good woman. She wasn't known around town nor did she have a lascivious reputation. She worked a full-time job as well as going to school part time to pursue her career.

            The ego is insatiable however and if unchecked it constantly provokes the conqueror within. With every pound of muscle gained and every new purchase his egoism grew. As his ego grew his diet for women did as well, bored with what he saw as a conquered territory, Elaine no longer instigated his inner predator. She would have if he had the ability to perceive each day as new and exciting Or, if he disciplined his ego, restraining his lusts and desires. Unable to achieve either. He overlooked Elaine’s brilliance in search of new experiences.

"She's not going anywhere." Marcel told himself arrogantly.

"That girl can't live without me, and look at me, why would she want to?” The voice of his inner narcissus was speaking loud enough to drown out the voice of reason; a voice that was now no more than a resonant echo in the caverns of his mind.

“I'm in good shape, make good money drive a bad a*s car.”

Elaine too loved Marcels Car. It was loud and it was fast! However, it was lifeless and only brought joy when others stared. Admittedly, this was no more than an egotistical satisfaction. Alone, the car did nothing for her. It couldn't hold her or wipe her tears. It offered no companionship. Same thing with the expensive sneaker collection and wardrobe. It only served a purpose when others were around. Alone, it did nothing for either of them. As Elaine evolved spiritually, the worth of their material collection was slowly diminishing. Marcel's Pride wouldn't allow him to see this transformation in Elaine. With social status meaning more now than it ever did in human history, Marcel felt he had done enough to solidify his status and henceforth his stronghold on Elaine's heart.

Marcel looked up just in time to catch a flirtatious smile from the woman park next to him. Never one to pass on an opportunity he took the smile for what it was, and invitation, and acted upon the invite.

“Weren't you working with a personal trainer inside?” Marcel asked.

The woman smiled,

“Yes, getting some help with my thighs and glutes…” 

“Not sure you can improve upon perfection, but, I could help...free of charge…”

“Nothing's free…”

“No really, no strings.... here, take my number…”

 


Meredith

 

"Ugh... I'm bored... can we do something?" Said Meredith as she finished her routine hourly scroll through her social media sites. The sporadic tides of euphoria and misery had come and gone as quickly as normal and now as she came back to her reality and subconsciously juxtaposed her world to the worlds of rich and famous stars, she was bored.

"Can you give me a minute love, I'm trying to finish this pilot."

Simeone’s love was his work. He loved to create and produce more than observe and consume and as Meredith nagged for him to placate her boredom the difference between the two, spiritually, was becoming more and more apparent. Meredith had no Hobbies of her own. She didn't care much for books or experiencing nature. She didn't sew or paint or knit and she wasn't really in the habit of utilizing introspection as a way of bettering herself. She merely, almost childlike, just sought ways to distract herself from the idleness of her thoughts.

Before Simeone could go too deep into his reverie, Meredith's whining voice reminded him why he had begun reflecting on their relationship in the first place. After an exaggerated exhale which was merely a machination that reflected frustration rather than releasing exhaustion, Meredith said,

"I'll be back later I'm going to my mom's house."

"Good..." Simeone thought as he said his goodbyes without once looking in Meredith's Direction. Simeone and Meredith's relationship had been a strange since the very beginning. Simeon reflected on the first sign the relationship would lack chemistry and reciprocity. In not so many words, Meredith had expressed her lack of interest in intellectualism, spiritualism or anything that resembled a striving for ascension by the spirit when she openly admitted,

"I think you're going to be too smart for me..." after Simeone had explained to her how in-tune her mind and body was with the universe and how to achieve success in this life she would have to align herself with these cosmic forces. Meredith had listened but not comprehended as Simeone explained to her that her mind was like the moon and if in control of its forces she could utilize it to settle her turbulent emotions as the moon settled the oceans waves at night. He explained to her how her period of menstruation perfectly matched the moon's rotation of approximately 27 to 29 days annually around the earth. After listening to words and concepts she knew sounded beautiful but she couldn’t define or comprehend, she had youthfully admitted, "I think you're going to be too smart for me."

"I should have stopped it then." Simeone regrettably admitted. But the fact of the matter was he hadn't and he had even gone further and married Meredith, praying her blossoming would not take too long. He had faith that with a little guidance she would bloom in no time. Four years of marriage and two children later and her maturation had seen no significant growth at all.

Simeone knew he wasn’t innocent either. He had many flaws that had affected the relationship as well, a lack of patience being the main. Had he been able to withstand the trying years who knows what could have come of their marriage. Whatever the case, neither had done enough to keep it together.

 

 

Goals

 

            Being surrounded by a successful, well-to-do family was not always as easy as it may seem. There was always an element of pressure to succeed and the age or role was often the barometer for this pressure. Elaine, like her brothers and sisters, felt the strain of living up to her parent’s lofty expectations. This and the all-too-natural sibling rivalry forced Elaine to be ambitious and think progress even in times she’d much rather relax.

            Over the years this pressure left an indelible impression on her character. Like the dark bowels of a diamond mine in Cullinan this pressure perpetually brought forth valuables from within; a charming personality, an inquisitive mind, a sharp wit and other conduits through which her inner light was channeled.

Walking in the shadows of an accomplished older sibling while creating footprints for a younger sister to follow was more of a task emotionally than most people understood. More often than not, the middle child can be overlooked from time to time as the parents must prepare the elder children to leave the nest while nurturing the younger ones. A lot of times Elaine felt unnoticed but even in this was a blessing as this motivated her to make her inner worth visible.

Following in the footsteps of her older sister she decided to pursue a Juris Doctor degree, hoping to one day become a successful attorney as well. The makings of a great career however, often start with the sacrifice to invest in it. 

            With that in mind, Elaine picked up a job to help pay for school and while she had applied looking for a relaxed job to help fund her future, she would find that a bigger portion of her destiny than she had imagined was waiting there for her.

 

 

 Ambitions

 

            "Well, my best friend was murdered at the age of 24. I can honestly say that was one of the events that began to open my eyes." Said Simeone as his Professor listened to eagerly to his story.

"I could have been with him. Over the years I noticed this pattern of being saved every time someone close to me was sent to a prison yard or graveyard. I mean, I was always with these guys. Their fates could have easily been my own.

The professor’s face became serious as his brow furrowed.

“So, what do you attribute this ‘Being saved’ to?”

“Divine intervention for sure! I was chosen for a bigger cause. My example was to be in the form of living not in the form of dying. I believe I was placed here, in this city, at this place in time to affect the people within my proximity on a spiritual level. Took me a while, and a lot of confusion to accept that. Takes a man a while to realize his fate belongs partially to him and partially to heaven. I also think I help to prove doubters of others as well as self-doubters wrong. You can’t make excuses for yourself. I come from very little. I can’t say nothing because I had love and love is a foundation that can be built upon. But, yeah, I pretty much come from the bottom and I never let that stop my thirst for growth.”

Professor Wright nodded his head.

“I understand.”

And indeed, he did. Professor Wright was a favorite of the students he was so relatable. This relatability came from his down-to-earth humility which stemmed from equally humble beginnings. The last of four children, he was the first in his family to graduate from high school, let alone College. He had been drawn to Simeone immediately and looked forward to the extra time he could put in with him. Simeone was equally grateful. He was determined to prove the doubters wrong.

Still, Simeone had gotten a late start on college and an early start on life. While he spent the majority of his free time honing his craft and writing Pilots that he hoped he would one day see on the big screen, he had to maintain a full-time job to take care of his responsibilities. After the restoration company he had work for the last two years decided to close down their local branch, Simeone found himself in a position where he had to find new work.

Simeone picked up a job to help pay for school and while he had applied looking for a relaxed job to help fund his future, he would find that a bigger portion of his destiny than he had imagined was waiting there for him.

 

 

Perfect Strangers

 

Simeone checked his watch.

“Five more minutes and I’ll head out.” He told himself as he clicked on the weather channel.

“Hoody weather.” He said, mentally rummaging through his closet for the proper attire. Once decided, he quickly dressed, grabbed his lunch and was out the door.

 

Elaine pressed the power button on her iPhone so she could check the time.

“C’mon Jes’, we have to head out in five minutes.” Elaine told her best friend Jessica who was car-pooling with her today.

“Ok, here I come.” Jessica said taking a rushed bite of her jelly toast before trashing the crust and walking briskly towards the front door.

“Babe, we’re leaving.” Elaine said to Marcel who was in the bathroom getting ready for work as well.

“Ok babe, have a great day…love ya.” He said as he finished reading a disparaging blog on his favorite NFL team.

Elaine just shook her head. Jessica looked her friend in the eyes and knew exactly what she was thinking and feeling.

“There was a time he would have run out of that bathroom to kiss me, tell me he loves me and drive safe…. Now a dry a*s ‘I love you’ through a closed door…”

Jessica didn’t speak because words were no consolation.

 

Simeone walked towards his work station and greeted the coworker that would be training him.

“What’s up man? Simeone…” He said extending his hand.

“Adam.” The coworker responded and soon Simeone was being given a tour of the jobsite.

 

Elaine walked in the door and was greeted by the usual; friendliness from friends and side-eyes from rivals. Glancing up from a hug with a coworker she saw Adam walking with an unfamiliar man towards them.

She saw his beauty even before seeing his features…

“Who’s that?” She asked. The coworker, who appeared to be equally intrigued said,

“New guy, I don’t know, he’s cute tho.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Elaine thought as she had to consider who she was talking to. Amanda hadn’t met a guy she didn’t think was cute.

Elaine took a seat and observed. Simeone was so focused on learning his new position he still hadn’t noticed Elaine or that she was examining him.

 

He was bioluminescent, his skin had a glow. Almond in complexion, his wavy hair flowed. Medium height and build, a confident gait. A glowing smile, what a radiant face. And his eyes…

 

“The lights shot diamonds from his eyes… “

-Sade

 

Simeone had pretty much grasped an understanding of his requirements within an hour and had seen every face in his vicinity. Besides the woman at the desk in front of him. She was facing away from him and every time he glanced up she was looking in the other direction.

“Hey, I have to use the restroom, where is it again?” Simeone asked Adam.

“It’s right there to your left but before you go in you have to sign out. The sign-out sheet is at the front desk next to Elaine.”

“Ok thanks, I’ll be right back.”

“Take your time, it’s slow as hell.”

Simeone smiled.

“Alright, I got cha.”

After locating the sign out sheet but not the pen Simeone said,

“Excuse me…”

 

Her aura was aurora, a northern light show. Her eyes grabbed forcefully and wouldn’t let him go. What a glow, what a gaze, what a window to a soul. So many wonders to unfold, what a wonder to behold…and her smile…

 

“She liked his eyes,

she wanted more,

The baby gonna have

your smile for sure…”

-Sade

 

Simeone couldn’t speak too soon. His heart was in his throat and if he opened his mouth it would come pouring out embarrassingly. Once the earthquake in his chest subsided and he recovered from the tremors, he prayed his voice wouldn’t let him down and said,

“Elaine?”

“Yes?”

“Beautiful…”

It was all he said before signing out and heading to the restroom.

 

 

He was attractive there was no questioning that. His beard was usually nicely trimmed in his haircut was pretty sharp. He walked with a confident air and the light of intellect showed in his charming brown eyes. Dreamy eyes they were when one was lucky enough to catch a direct glance. They were few and fleeting. He looked intently then his gaze would drift diffidently. He was quiet but not necessarily out of a sense of shyness more-so out of a sense of control and self-restraint.

He read books on breaks which was different. All of his idiosyncrasies intrigued Elaine who had been searching for more substance in her life and relationships. What intrigued her most was the fact that he seemed to be a man who had so much to be proud of yet he was as humble as a monk; a peacock who perceived himself to be a flamingo.

 

            His plan was to introduce her to Worlds she had never explored. Tantric sex, rare Foods, sightseeing, a world unable to be tapped into by music and books alone. To Simeone, love making was a holistic act that could go on for days not merely the minutes in which penetration takes place. It was deeper than penetration, it was orgasmic dialogue, delicious ambiguity, thoughtful gestures, calculated glances and stares, massages that prepare the body to better experience euphoria.

Even the term sex was repulsive to him. Animals had sex during mating season. Children had sex as their understanding of life's complexities left them spiritually unable to take sex to its highest level which was the spiritual union that culminated in a climactic orgasm. An orgasm that if attained properly merge two bodies into one; a union of the souls. Such a magnanimous event could not be described with such a low- level term as sex. Lovers made love they didn't merely have sex.

Sex was not the first thought Elaine provoked however and this was what enticed Simeone the most. She didn’t exude sexuality as much as she simply personified beauty. Her dress was casual and in no way provocative. She left much to imagine. She didn’t gossip on breaks with a crowd of girls, instead she studied for finals or sat with Jessica. When she spoke, you got a sense that she had direction. All of these qualities merely accentuated her physical beauty.

Simeone's attraction to Elaine however was very much calculated and in no sense a blind obsession. This was no teenage crush or compulsive fixation. Beauty was not enough anymore to distract Simeon from life's duties but a good heart and mind encapsulated by beauty was enough to make him embrace new priorities. He saw Elaine not as a woman so high that he had to reach up to but as a queen to his chess board completing the vision he had for himself and his life. Every other piece seemed to be in place.

            "Hey, is this sheet complete?" Elaine's Voice, once again caused him to hiccup a mouthful of butterfly wings instead of words. The metaphorical wings filling his mouth like confetti causing his words to stutter. He quickly gained composure however. Glancing up at her eyes the electricity paralyzed him for a moment. Glancing down at her well-manicured nails and not the papers they were holding, an image came to mind. The pinkish/purple gel polish resembled the perennial Heather flowers that bloomed in the Moors - Scotland's signature landscape. And that was exactly what her Essence did to him every time he came in contact with her. She was no mundane spirit. She inspired gran reveries. She made the ordinary seem extraordinary.

 


Eden

 

After a few weeks Elaine was feeling like a new woman. Every day was an adventure now. What Marcel no longer noticed Simeone did. She had a reason to drees up now, a reason to do hair differently. That reason was Simeone. Not only was it the man but the fact that she knew the man would appreciate it and tell her so. He noticed everything and rarely let a day pass without at least one compliment. And not compliments like:

“Nice a*s..”

“You’re hot…”

Simeone once thanked her for correcting him noting how important it is to have a woman who could not only be taught but teach as well. That that reflected a strong woman, the type of woman he needed behind him.

His compliments on her beauty were artistic, poetic, not bestial and savage. They exchanged health tips and recipes, they talked about the 8 wonders of the world. They were two bodies but one soul and they began to ache because of that which stood between them. Two people who just didn’t seem right for either of them.

To Marcel she was just Elaine. Her amazing qualities were Now eclipsed by her normalcy and because of his lack of creativity and Imagination, he was no longer able to see her as the most special woman in his Universe, nor could he summon a phantom of the memory. To Simeon however, she was new and exciting. Her every quality was heightened because of the unknown qualities. Elaine could see in Simeone's eyes, and feel the energy in his force field. She was special to him, amazing even. And in one of his momentary moments of bravado, he had built up the courage to tell her just how amazing she looked. He admitted to stealing glances of her eyes every time her voice serenaded his ears. Her eyes were like large marbles with Onyx Agate stones in the center. Her lashes were long, her brows were meticulously arched and a moment's glare was an eternity for him.

Synergistically her Sparkle would transmit itself into his own eyes creating a mirror that allowed Elaine to see the effect her beauty had upon him. She was Ophelia in his eyes and the attention he gave her was slowly filling the void that the lack of attention Marcel now paid had created. The stars were aligning. They had entered each other’s worlds at that moment in time for a specific reason there were no accidents or coincidences in Simeone’s eyes everything happened for a reason.

 

 

“You know my situation…” Elaine said one day as the guilt had overpowered her that morning.

"Two things love, I'm very patient and I work very hard especially when it comes to something I want. I don't stop until I get it! I'm very determined and very driven. And in regards to my wants I'm very ambitious. I don't want average... I want you!"

As always Elaine held on to Simeone’s words like a cliffhanger, determined to reach the height of his wisdom and unafraid of its depth. She thought a million things but chose silence as a response instead. To give in would be to give up...on Marcel. A new adventure was not always worth the compromising of comfortability, but then again, sometimes it was.

Elaine was ready, more than ready and unbeknownst to Simeone, she had been for quite some time. A woman knows immediately what she sees in and wants from a man. Be it a friend or a lover, a woman usually makes her decision within a second of seeing a man.

After discovering that Simeone was a writer, Elaine had shown an interest in his work and began to look over a few of the pilots he was working on.

"Okay, so, I love reading your words but why don't you talk to me more?"

Simeone smiled.

"Well first and foremost, I don't do the friend zone, not with women as lovely as you. Too much talk leads to comfortability. That takes the fun out of the game, you know?”

“Game?”

“You know, the Hunter and the hunted. It's just human instinct. But back to your question. I don't talk much because I have to respect your space here. And the things I want to say to you could fill volumes of books. Half of the time I want to just grab your hips pull you close and bite down on your neck. And then in those times when I do have something to say to you, often your lips and tongue distract me and I forget everything while I'm focused on the movement of your mouth. You have pretty teeth by the way.

“Thank you.”

“No thank you.”

“For what?” Elaine was puzzled.

“For proving me right. They thought you were stuck up. I told them no, she just has high standards. Nothing's wrong with that. Anyway, the problem is, my attraction to you is very obvious to all. So, I just try to tone down the convos and communicate with you subtly, through signs and symbols. That's what I like most, it's not simply your beauty, it’s that you get it. You decipher the codes and send some back. It shows your minds at work not just your hormones.

            "Listen, I want to meet with you, just you and I alone. I can't keep leaving this place frustrated. I can't just keep entertaining my imagination. I'm killing myself internally. I don't know what this is doing to you but I'm dying from want of you. I'm going to forward some reservations to you and I don't want you to overthink it, I just want you to agree to come and then show up. No more no less."

Elaine was silent. Her thoughts were racing and words would create speed bumps. She never agreed but her refusal to say no was accepted as an agreement no sooner than Elaine had walked away from him he was booking reservations to a room at a nice hotel in Buffalo, New York. Next was dinner reservations for an elegant restaurant whose large windows supplied breathtaking views of the Niagara Falls. He promised himself to rely upon spontaneity to enliven the rest of the weekend.

As the receptionist processed Simeone’s card number his heart began to pound rapidly. The blood rush was caused by anticipation, not fear. After months of daydreaming Simeone was going to finally feel Elaine's passion.

 

 

Forbidden Fruit

 

Okay, so this one is called a Reiki massage? What exactly does that mean and what does it entail?”

The masseuse, giddy at the opportunity to display her expertise said,

“Well, the word Reiki is a Japanese term and it actually consists of two words. “Rei” meaning “God's wisdom”, or it can also mean “the higher power.” The second word “ki”, means “life force energy.” So, we like to say a Reiki massage is a Holistic Massage that guides the life force energy divinely. It is as much spiritual as it is physical.

“Wow, sell your cleverness, buy bewilderment.” Simeone said, more to himself than anyone in particular.

“I'm sorry?” The masseuse asked. Elaine was slightly confused as well.

“Excuse me, I love to learn, so I approach every experience with an air of ignorance and naivety. Knowing the metaphysical aspect of this massage will help me enjoy it better. Oh, and the quote was by Rumi.”

Simeone smiled. Elaine was enamored. The masseuse was just pleased someone saw her work as her art and not merely her profession.

After exchanging a glance full of appreciation and gratitude, the masseuse said,

“So, shall we?” and like an usher, with upturned open palms, she used her arms to signal the way. Simeone then began to lead when he felt Elaine's hand feeling for his until her fingers intertwined with his own. It was the first real skin to skin contact between the two.

Both hearts gushed. Nervousness overtook each of them…then…calm…

Simeone stared into Elaine's eyes as if to ask, “are you sure?” Magically, her eyes smiled affirmingly while her face remained even. The electricity that shot between their eyes was overwhelming and both dropped their gazes simultaneously under the weight of such immense power.

After the massage was dinner and then back to the hotel before changing clothes and heading out for the night's activities.

“I'm going to shower really quick is that okay?”

“Of course, take your time.”

Just as Simeone began to compose a sonnet in his mind for Elaine, she remembered the note she had in her purse for him. Sensing he was about to say more Elaine said,

“Wait one second, hold that thought…”

Elaine quickly reached into her purse and retrieved the note.

“I want you to read this. I know how much you like poetry, Rumi in particular. So, I copied this for you. Well it started as a journal entry but once I finished writing it I realized I had to give it to you. I think you'll like it.”

Elaine left a curious Simeone sitting there with the folded piece of paper in his hand while she disappeared into the bathroom.

Once inside, Elaine smiled at herself in the mirror. Her heart raced.

“Finally…” she said to herself as she thought about how long this chess match had gone on for.

“Too long” she thought as she dropped her head to run a palm full of water over her face.

As she lifted her head Marcel stared her in her face.

“No Marcel, I’m sorry. I can’t anymore. You’ve been disloyal to me and you had your chance…I’m doing this, like it or not. It feels good to be appreciated, to be noticed. I’m sorry. Then again, no I’m not…so don’t try to interrupt this…”

Marcel’s face faded and Elaine entered the shower. As the warm water began to course through her hair and down over her body, Elaine knew there would be no more activities tonight besides her giving herself to Simeone. The thought caused a spark of euphoria to rush to her brain while a waterfall flowed between her legs. Smiling inside she thought,

This time this it will be scratched.”

 

 

            Elaine’s family trip to Niagara Falls couldn’t have come at a more opportune time. After weeks of flirting and a few fellatio episodes in Marcels car, Marcel was ready to penetrate his paramour. He had made plans to meet Giselle this weekend regardless but now that Elaine would be gone for the week he wouldn’t need an excuse, alibi, or hotel room.

            Giselle was well aware of the fact that Marcel was in a relationship but this meant nothing to her. In fact, it excited her more. Giselle and Marcel were perfect for this situation. Neither had the attention span to carry on much more than a fling and both were egotistical so this illicit affair had nothing to do with thought, love, feelings, emotions or anything of that nature. This was simply an extended workout after the gym where both tried to outdo each other. It wouldn’t build a marriage but if made for great sex.

            To have sex with Marcel in he and his fiancé’s bed meant nothing to her. In fact, the bed was now another “thing” to conquer. It just meant she was right in viewing herself as better than the average woman.

            She showed up to Marcel and Elaine’s house fully nude with nothing but a trench coat covering herself. It was something she had seen before in movies and had always wanted to try. She also knew it took a confidant woman to pull that off and confidence was something she was overflowing with.

            When Marcel opened the door, Giselle grabbed his manhood and walked him backwards until he was firmly against the wall. His erection grew slowly merely from the warmth of Giselle’s palm. Once she removed her coat and revealed her perky b cup breast however, he was hard in an instant.

Giselle smiled, empowered by her effect on Marcel. She began to stroke him vigorously as he licked, rubbed and kissed her breast until her own n*****s were erect. Lifting Giselle up and onto his shoulder he carried her to his bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. His machismo aroused her. Her arousal enticed him. In a second he was on Giselle, and she welcomed him in with open legs…

 

 

Simeone listened to the sound of the shower with closed eyes. He had imagined Elaine’s body on so many occasions and now the reality of her in the shower, in the nude, in the same room as he was blissful. She had provoked his lust on many occasions but she would now satisfy it.

Opening his eyes and relinquishing his reverie ever so reluctantly, Simeone unfolded the paper Elaine had given him and before reading, observed the paper on which her words had been transcribed. Even her jewelry choice of Journal paper impressed him.

 

The lover who read sonnets to his mistress

 

“A lover was once admitted to the presence of his mistress, but, instead of embracing her, he pulled out a paper of sonnets and read them to her, describing her Perfections and charms and his own love towards her at length. His mistress said to him, you are now in my presence, and these lover's sighs and invocations are a waste of time. It is not the part of a true lover to waste his time in this way. It shows that I am not the real object of your affection, but that which you really love is your own effusions and ecstatic raptures. I see, as it were, the water which I have long for before me, and yet you withhold it. I am, as it were, in Bulgaria, and the object of your love is in Cathay. One who is really loved is the single object of her lover, the Alpha and Omega of his desires. As for you, you are wrapped up in your own Amorous raptures, depending on the varying states of your own feelings, instead of being wrapped up in me.”

 

“You should have been wrapped up in me...”

Simeone repeated to himself. No more words! Energy! Action! The Lion in Simeone came alive and he stripped away every piece of clothing from his ripped body for before stalking towards the crack bathroom door. The heated Mist carried the scent of lavender body wash and pheromones. His prey was near, and ready.

Stealthily, Simeone slid open the shower door. Elaine was never startled. She hadn't heard him coming but she had felt him. And once inside she felt him. Hard and erect, his manhood was positioned right between her buttocks and the feeling made the wires in Elaine's mind cross.

Her eyelids grew heavy from the Ecstasy and closed temporarily as Simeone reached around and grasped Elaine's throbbing yoni with his left hand. With his right hand gripping her right breast Simeone pulled Elaine as close as possible and brush the back of her neck with his moist lips. As she moaned his hunger group. Spinning Elaine around, he cupped her chin and stared into her eyes before biting her bottom lip then sliding his tongue across it to ease any pain that may have been inflicted. Expertly, Simeone tiptoed the line between Pleasure and Pain and the oscillation between the two extremes was forcing Elaine to become unraveled. Slowly she shed all inhibitions and freed the Lioness Within.

Elaine seemed to be in a Perpetual state of climax since the minute Simeone’s lips brushed against the gentle hair behind her ear lobes. Goose skin had ensued in a shiver that started in her heart, shot to her brain then down to her swollen vulva. She was pulsating. She was ready. And to show him how ready she was she took control.

The fight for Domination intensify the Ecstasy and as Simeon begin to lose control Elaine forced him to discipline himself. Pulling back just before he could fully penetrator. She moved his hands from his manhood and wrapped her own around it with the sexiest look Simeone had encounter from Elaine as of yet, she eased her way down.

Dropping to her knees with his manhood in her hands she began to use her mouth as a means of conveying just how aroused she was. And this position fellatio was the ultimate form and expression of submission. However, many overlooked one universal Secret, submission empowers!

Elaine knew that she was surrendering to The Power Within Simeone but she was also in control as she now controlled his pleasure. She pictured her moist lips and tongues as a weapon that was forcing Simeone into capitulation. He was putty in her hands, literally she thought as she rotated his testicles in a circular motion, gently, like Baoding spheres while the tip of his lingam disappeared then reappeared from her mouth which had now been formed into a quasi-vagina complete with lubrication and suction. Simeone's guttural moans were motivating Elaine dominated her pray the more he acquiesced. The feel of the rushing blood pulsating against the walls of Elaine's mouth aroused her more and she couldn't help but reach down and molest her moistened yoni.

Simeone reached down and lifted Elaine to her feet. He stared into her soul and she felt the power. Scooping Elaine into his arms he walked her to the bed and laid her back gently. He was now in control and she didn’t want to interfere. She wanted to experience this with as much youthful naivety as possible. She would allow Simeone to swoop her off her feet if he could.

Walking to the head of the bed, Simeone grabbed two pillows and propped Elaine slightly. Stroking her hair and head he then repositioned himself at the bottom of the bed.

“Close your eyes…” He breathed. She complied willingly.

“I want you to relax. Allow every muscle in your body to relax. I want you to feel something. I want you to know your power. I want to help you release…”

The way he breathed the words made Elaine tingle with pleasure. She was at his mercy. Simeone massaged Elaine’s thighs briefly then propped her legs and spread them. She was fully exposed to him. Her lotus flower blossomed.

Simeone began to massage the inside of Elaine’s thighs, then her pubic mound…her breast…her thighs again. Her labia now yearned for the touch the rest of her body had been feeling. Simeone slid two fingers inside of her and began to massage the inside of her. She was becoming so wet. Turning his fingers upwards he used his fingers to form a hook and began to press against the hood of her vagina.

Elaine’s eyes flew open wide and she cast a disbelieving look at Simeone as he began to make her feel a felling she had never felt nor imagined. Again, he was opening her to new worlds. Suddenly pressure built inside of her and as if pressing against a balloon one more press made her explode. Elaine had climaxed but this was no ordinary climax…she had ejaculated and the feeling and sight amazed her and left her completely unraveled. As the trembling subsided. And reality set in, she stared at Simeone with a passion he had never seen and she had never known. She needed him inside of her now and she let him know.

With her innocence now completely exposed she plead,

“Put it in me please…oh my god…put…”

“Oooooo” she moaned. And Simeone stared into her eyes and at her face as she closed them. She had never looked more beautiful…

 

            Giselle buttoned the last button on her trench coat.

            “Gotta go babe.” She said, reaching down to stroke Marcel’s cheek. Marcel wasn’t used to abrupt departures so soon after love-making but that was where he had made a mistake. It was just sex.

            “So soon?” He said, recalling how Elaine held him tightly afterwards.

            “Aww, you wanna cuddle…” Giselle said, pinching Marcel’s cheeks like a child’s.

            “I work tonight. Money, money, money…” She said.

            “Shallow.” He thought.

            “More like a reflection of your shallow pursuits.” His conscience countered.

            “Ok, give me a sec’, I’ll walk you out.” Marcel offered.

            “It’s ok, I know the way. I’ll give you a call babe, or see you at the gym.”

            Before he could respond, Giselle was on her way.

 

 

            Elaine felt secure beneath Simeone’s arm. She listened to his heart beat as she lay her head on his chest. He stroked her hair gently and listened as she explained,

            “I’ve never felt like this before Simeone. You make me feel so appreciated, so special. I’m not going through with the marriage. I wasn’t in it emotionally anymore anyway. I don’t want you to feel like your breaking up a happy home because you’re not. We haven’t been happy for quite some time. Sometimes you just need that one thing to give you the courage to walk away. You’ve just helped me realize I’m ready to start brand new.”

            Simeone smiled where Elaine couldn’t see him.

            “I understand.” Was all he said.

            “I hope so.”

            Elaine looked up into Simeone’s eyes.

            “I luh…like, like really like you a lot Simeone.”

            Smiling he said,

            “I luh..like, really like you a lot too Elaine…”

            They smiled knowingly and Elaine rested her head once again. Both closed their eyes and relived the moment.

 

 

Broken Glass

 

            Bored, Marcel decided to check out Elaine’s email. He had the password for quite some time now but because of his pride never felt the need to check into it. He knew where she was at all times. Still, lately he had noticed a slight change. She didn’t argue as much anymore. When they fought she was now the one to simply walk away leaving him hanging on his own words. It was as if she was above it now. As if she had too much joy to be stressed.

            She was always talking about art now and asking for his perspective on things she knew he could care less about.

            “What the hell is cubism?” he thought to himself, still unable to recall what she had said just knowing it had something to do with Picasso.

            Then there was her hair. She thought he didn’t notice it but he had. She changed hairstyles three times in one week at one point, something he had never seen her do before. When you’ve been with someone long enough, any nuances in their behavior is easily detectable.

            Scanning through her emails he didn’t notice anything out of the normal at first. That was until a notification for a new email popped up.

 

Mom: Hey Elaine, just checking on you. How’s the trip going?

 

            Like a dog who couldn’t understand, Marcel read the email sideways.

            “How’s the trip?” He asked himself. Why was Mrs. Grace asking how her trip was? She should know… She’s supposed to be there! Marcels heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. Where the hell was Elaine? Had she really…Had she really had the nerve to cheat on him? Marcel’s pride had his ego in a chokehold. The strangulation of the ego was dizzying the mind.

            Marcel began scrolling quickly and fiercely. One email caught his attention.

            “Simeone?” He asked himself. He hadn’t heard the name but he had heard Elaine speak of a guy, rather glowingly now that he thought about it, that had just started working where she did a couple months ago. She hadn’t said his name but whoever she was with was either a coworker or schoolmate. Marcel opened the email. There was an address:

 

Simeone: 300 Third Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, suite #102


 Marcell googled the address.

 300 third st niagara falls        

          

“Sheraton at the Falls”

“Rated #1 Romantic hotel in Niagara Falls”

“#5 out of 51 hotels in Niagara Falls”

“Breakfast for two…”

 

Every accolade angered him more. He clicked on directions.

 

5 h 31 min…

 

            Checking the time, he estimated he could be there no later than 6 am. Adrenalin was now driving him as he wasted no time with preparing and the only stop he made on his way to New York was to fill his tank. Anger drove him as he weaved his way through traffic on his way to Elaine’s room.

 

 

            It was 5:07 am when Simeone opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the fact that he was behind schedule. He had made a habit of rising every morning at 4:30 to prepare for the day. Then, recollection started to set in as he recalled making love to Elaine…Elaine? Had it been real or just another one of his daydreams? He looked to his left.

            “Nice…” he said with a satisfied smile on his face. Elaine moved slightly but didn’t wake. Simeone kissed her forehead and got up slowly, careful not to wake her. Simeone’s mornings were for meditation and what better way than catching a glimpse of the 8th wonder of the world through his hotel room window.

 

            Marcel checked his phone for the hundredth time. He had really covered some ground and now had an eta of 5:27 after knocking over half an hour off.

            The fact that he was now merely twenty minutes away from the hotel made Marcel realize he really had no idea just what he was going to do once he got there. He was licensed to carry and did have his weapon on him but would it be that drastic? What if this Simeone guy had his own firearm? Still, Marcel’s foot hadn’t released much pressure from the gas pedal. What he did know was he wanted to get to his woman and confront the man she was cheating with.

 

 

            Simeone closed the door slowly and made his way into the hall. A croissant and a cup of orange juice sounded nice right about now. Making his way to the elevator, he made a not to get Elaine a cup of coffee in case she awakened while he was away.

            Ding

            Simeone boarded the elevator and rode calmly to the first floor.

            “Should have took the steps.” He said as he remembered the vow he had made to himself to always take the stairs when possible. Health was the obvious reason but a slight phobia of the elevators themselves was the not-so-obvious one.

            Ding

            Before Simeone could make his way off the elevator a man rushed briskly past him, unconsciously bumping into Simeone who turned back angrily. The men stared at each other but the man on the elevator seemed to be a slight bit angrier…and not with Simeone. Still he was the first to apologize.

            “Sorry man…” was all he said and Simeone acknowledged his apology with a head nod just as the elevator doors closed.

            Ding

 

            The elevator doors weren’t even a third of the way opened before Marcel was pushing his way through them and stalking angrily towards Elaine’s room. Just as he raised his hand to bang on the door he decided it smarter to knock lightly and not startle them. It took a minute but finally the door inched open.

            Expecting Simeone to be there Elaine had barely opened her sleepy eyes. Realizing who it was however, Elaine’s eyes shot open in terror.

            “Marcel…?...Wha…”
            “Where the hell is he?” Marcel said bursting through the door and pushing past Elaine who was now terrified. She had no idea where Simeone was considering she thought it was him at the door.

            After tearing through the room like a madman Marcel made his way back to Elaine.

            “What the hell is this Elaine? What the hell is going on?” As Marcel went to grab Elaine by the shoulders the door opened and Simeone stooped in his tracks.

            Elaine’s eyes were full of horror. The Man’s, presumably the fiancé, was full of rage. Before Simeone could make a move Marcel lunged at him.

            “shhhhhhh….agh s**t!” Simeone screamed after sucking air through his teeth. Elaine’s coffee had scalded his face and chest while orange juice slowly soaked into his pants. Throwing the cups down he braced himself as Marcel lunged his shoulder into him like a linebacker going for a tackle. Tumbling to the floor the two men wrestled while Elaine screamed, mainly at Marcel.

            “Marcel, stop!”

            Then…

            “Oh my god please Simeone no, think about what you’re doing.” As Simeone wrestled Marcel’s gun away from him and held it pointed at him for a brief second. Hearing Elaine’s plea he quickly tossed the gun and punched Marcel square in the jaw.

            The two men tussled for three minutes straight before Marcel began to get the best of Simeone. Pushing him against the glass window until it began to crack.

            “Oh my god…Marcel stop it now!” Elaine demanded!

            Marcel was possessed however. He pushed as if he wanted to smash Simeone’s head through the glass.

Elaine watched in horror as what she had first imagined would be so flattering was terrifying her. She had imagined watching two men fight for her love would be chivalrous and honorable, exciting even. Instead, she wanted it to end and she voiced this through horrid screams that fell on death ears.

The window began to crack and just as it seemed all was lost for Simeone he crushed Marcel's groin with a thundering knee to the midsection that bent Marcel forward in pain. Before he could react, an uppercut sent his head flying backwards. Unable to stop the momentum he fell backwards and his head bounced violently off of the floor. He was concussed immediately.

Simeone stared into Elaine's soul. She was confused and he was ashamed. What had all that day dreaming led to. He had a very religious friend who would always tell him he should "lower his gaze ... ". He understood now. He read a quote that said, “They say there’s no harm in Daydreaming but there is…” He understood now. He was ready to leave.

"I'll go if that's what you want."

It wasn't. No, she didn't like to see the violence between Simeone and Marcel but her heart was sure of where it wanted to be.

"Only if you take me with you ... "

Just as Elaine had breathed the words Simeone hoped she would. Marcel began to move on the floor.

"Wha' ... What the hell?!" He said scanning the room. His eyes were squinted as his vision was still blurred. Grabbing his head to suppress the pounding migraine he finally made out Elaine and Simeone's faces. Though he couldn't recall why he was on the floor with such an immense headache he could see clearly that Elaine and the man were guilty of an affair

 

" ... hotel., window ... waterfalls ... Buffalo .... Simeone ... son of a ... "

 

"Son of a b***h!" Marcel yelled. Picking up where he left off but noticeably angrier, he lowered his shoulders like a linebacker and lunged at Simeone. Just as he had done so many high school quarterbacks, he crushed Simeone's abdomen before he could react. Simeone folded forward like a collapsible chair and felt himself being lifted from his feet. The next half a second happened too quickly.

 

Lifted by a shoulder ...

Elaine's beautiful eyes, widened in horror ...

A failed attempt to grab the patio door frame ...

Night air …     

A release …                

Air ...

A freefall...

Stories flying upward ...

Elaine's face peering down …

"Simeone!!! … "

"Simeone!!! … "

 

"Simeone!!!" Elaine said for the third time, this time in an elevated tone. She had snapped her fingers and luckily that had finally gotten his attention.

            "Huh ... oh I'm sorry ... what were you saying?" Simeone. His embarrassment was humorous to Elaine.

"Oh no don't be sorry, just promise wherever you just went you take me with you next time ... "

Simeone smiled.

"If you only knew ... "

 

Wake Up

 

            Elaine woke up startled. Quickly surveying the room and finding peace in the fact that it wasn’t the same murderous scene she had envisioned in her nightmare, she wiped the sweat from her brow and laid back. She stared at the ceiling as the tremors of fear in her heart slowly subsided. She wanted to sleep but thirst overtook her so she slid out of bed and made her way to the kitchen for a drink of water.

            “What a dream she thought.” As she chuckled inside at how cinematic her imagination could be. Marcel had driven all the way to the Poconos resort in Pennsylvania to discover she and Simeone cuddled together after a round of tremendous love-making.

            “Whew...” she exhaled as the thought made her quiver.

She had to cover her mouth to prevent her internal laughter from erupting she thought about how Marcel had really gotten down into a three-points stance like he was back in his high school football days and literally tackled Simeone off of the roof…

            “Ok, that part wasn’t that funny…” she thought before something caught her attention that almost made her drop her glass. Marcel was getting more and more reckless with his cheating. It was as if he didn’t even care anymore. Worse, it was as if he were blatantly let her discover evidence of his infidelity. Was he looking for a reason but too afraid to say it? As Elain lifted the garter belt from the trash can she observed it closely. It was literally the straw that broke the camel’s back and she would never forget the cheap accessory.

            Calmly Elaine rewrapped the garter belt and smiled.  Tomorrow she would wear her sexiest ensemble. She would flower herself in her sweetest perfume. She would do her hair just the way Simeone liked it. How did she know he liked it that way? That day he had told her she looked amazing and his stare was much more intense and steadier that day. His favorite color was red and she had just the jewelry to catch his eyes. She just prayed he was try one more time, this time she’d give in.

 

            Simeone glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time. It was two a.m. and he could find no rest. This decision haunted him like an apparition. He had gotten two of everything for his trip to Niagara Falls but now that the time was here to extend the invitation to Elaine his feet were slowly becoming ice figures. What if she rejected him? How would she look at him in the long run considering he was making moves on an engaged woman? Then, there was the daydream yesterday. What if that was a vision telling him not to pursue this any further for negative karma would be sure to ensue…? He really had to think this through.

“Her eyes though...” Simeone said to himself as visions of her beautiful….

إذا ما ضعت في درب

If I lost my way,

ففي عينيك.. عنواني

I would live ... in your eyes.

 

            …. eyes caused a cascade of couplets to spring forth to the forefront of his mind but none reverberating more than the expression of a particular woman’s eyes being a man’s address by Farouk Goweedah.

            Simeone had once heard that dreams came from three sources: God, The Devil, and one’s own imaginings. Simeone wagered on his run-in with Elaine’s fiancé being no more than a vain imagining and at worse a vision presented by the devil. In the first case he had absolutely nothing to fear and in the second, he could seek refuge in God from the evil he envisioned and be safe. Just had to hope God wasn’t showing him signs.

            He smiled at the danger of playing lottery with such eternal concepts. But…

            “Her eyes…” He said now pleading with his conscience to understand his weakness in the face of such beauty as the wife of Aziz had done with the women of Egypt after trying to tempt the prophet Joseph. Her eyes were his weakness.

            Or maybe it was his own set of eyes that had caused him such internal anxiety. Those same eyes glanced at the tickets to Buffalo, New York, scanned them closely as if they could help his decision-making, then closed as he made up his mind.

            “No matter what…I’m asking her tomorrow…”

© 2019 Olu Dumare


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 16, 2019
Last Updated on July 16, 2019

Author

Olu Dumare
Olu Dumare

About
A Mystic, Poet, Author, Father, Son, Seeker, Sufi, Wanderer, Traveler, Lover, Fighter, Peaceful Warrior....I embody the totality of human experience. I am a conveyer of light and conduit of metaphysic.. more..

Writing