When you are fighting within yourself

When you are fighting within yourself

A Story by Andrea Megan Kelly

When you finally love with your whole soul and give someone your all inside and out. When you let a person know every inch of your soul it's so beautiful, but no one ever tells you the destruction it causes in the end. The pain that follows after the fall. Honestly life is not the scary part it's the one you devote your all too. When you realize your love can't make someone stay is the hardest part. When you break knowing the person that has always hung the moon and stars has let you go. The pain kicks in knowing you can't make them love you. The memories will always play and continue. You can't just shut the feelings you had for that person off. You start to wonder how to start over without your soul. No matter the pain the person caused you can't let go. You constantly play in your head all the wrong you did and try to make it right. When you lose sight of what happiness is thats when you know it was real. To be honest you don't have a decision of moving on all you can do is walk away in the mist of your pain. You start to wonder if someone else is already in the process of taking your place. That is when it starts to hit you hard. You play the memories on repeat because they are all you have left. One day the pain will subside but it still carries on. You honestly cant move on with someone else because it will never work. You have to fix yourself before looking to another. The question is how long does it take to heal. Months later you still feel the pain. That is the extent of love because if you could just throw it away then it really wasn't love.

XOXO, 
Andrea


© 2017 Andrea Megan Kelly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Taz
This was amazing, there is only ever one thing that I look for in a persons writing, not structure not rhyming not punctuaton or correct spelling but truth, you wrote how you feel, you wrote it from your heart, soul and mind and that's what makes this beautiful. Fantastic job.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrea Megan Kelly

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Writing will be my only way of making it. You have your good days and your bad. Yo.. read more
Taz

7 Years Ago

I know exactly how you feel my friend, when we are hurt it is hard to find relief but writing really.. read more



Reviews

This is something that speaks to me especially loudly right now as I just lost my fiance of four years. It was very raw but definitely captured a lot of emotional depth. Thank you for sharing this.

Posted 7 Years Ago


This just motivated me to write something. so thanks. you make finding a love and letting go sound scary. Which is beautiful because it is. great job

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrea Megan Kelly

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much!!!
beautiful heart felt write,came from the soul

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrea Megan Kelly

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much!!!
 wordman

7 Years Ago

my pleasure,we are neighbors
A piece which has come from the heart I feel. You have captured many emotions in this piece. Sometimes writing is a great release mechanism and the power of words really do come through well on this soul written piece.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrea Megan Kelly

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much! It means so much to hear these words.
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

I'm normally a technical reviewer but this deserved the comments which I gave. I feel and know the p.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Taz
This was amazing, there is only ever one thing that I look for in a persons writing, not structure not rhyming not punctuaton or correct spelling but truth, you wrote how you feel, you wrote it from your heart, soul and mind and that's what makes this beautiful. Fantastic job.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrea Megan Kelly

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Writing will be my only way of making it. You have your good days and your bad. Yo.. read more
Taz

7 Years Ago

I know exactly how you feel my friend, when we are hurt it is hard to find relief but writing really.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1459 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2017
Last Updated on March 26, 2017

Author

Andrea Megan Kelly
Andrea Megan Kelly

Birmingham, AL



About
There is beauty in everyone's story, You just have to be willing to listen and feel their souls. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Doors Doors

A Poem by Stacy Purvis


THE CURSE THE CURSE

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO