The time we meet

The time we meet

A Chapter by Mysteriousachiever
"

First meeting

"

It was a cold day. The crisps of the leaves can be heard as I walk out of school to the car. I can feel how red my nose was. As cold as it was, I loved it. It was finally fall, August 16. I’ve only been in school for at least a week or so and already I’ve grown sick out high school.  My long black hair brushed against my face to the point, I finally got annoyed. It’s my third year in high school. Yet this longing for the emptiness I felt wouldn’t go away. A hole that can never be filled. Each year I hoped to find someone like me and never got sick of the moment I spend my day with them. The funny thing is I am in a small town full of southern people. For a while my family was the only Asian people here. The bible belt of the states took the life out of you, but nevertheless I am stuck here until I can be on my own. While waiting on my siblings so I can hurry up and go home, I played the music on the iPod and connected to the car with an aux chord. As my sister Cathetria and my brother Eli get in, I shifted the car in reverse. I backed out of the parking spot. Driving home was very quiet. Being in the same car as my brother and sister is unsettling. We don’t get along very well but we still love each other to the point we are willing to take our lives for each other.

From where I live it takes me to drive fifteen minutes to school every day. That’s only if I take the backroad and speed the entire time because most of the time we barely get to school on time. By the time it was already three fifteen. I jumped out of the car without turning the car off and ran to my room. It’s unsettling and wasteful to leave the car running but I had to quickly change and go to work. To me the time was more wasteful if I didn’t do something with it.

Everywhere I had to go was at least fifteen minutes away, where I worked, played, and go to school. But if I wanted to go somewhere and have fun I had to travel at least an hour away to go and have fun with my friends. I didn’t choose this place my mom did. By the time I got my work clothes on and got into my mom’s silver ford van to go to work, the time strikes three thirty.


© 2016 Mysteriousachiever


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on November 3, 2016
Last Updated on November 3, 2016


Author

Mysteriousachiever
Mysteriousachiever

jamestown, TN



About
mmm...can you guys help me with my writing and tell me how it is? do you like the story? does it intrigue you? more..

Writing