Noise

Noise

A Poem by Oumaima
"

I was mad, I took my pencil and started to write. I just wrote how I felt that moment.

"

Drowning in my delusions was the toughest event to believe by my little heart.
Seeking for some sort of reality between the ashes of my memories, left by my own desire of having a typical life,that's something odd to say, yet, none sense to think of it.

The way I think makes me wonder how absurd are my thoughts about everything, the ugliness of the world where we're living, makes me search for every kind of morals everywhere.

Wars, hatred, injusticeand so many terrible things, have destroyed the hope of having a peacefull place to enjoy our time together.

But yet, there's faith inside of everyone to build a big hope for the perfect world each one dreams of.

All we should do is to keep our minds clean, think a little bit positive and open our hearts for every beautiful thing that comes.

It's never too late to change everything.

© 2012 Oumaima


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You were mad to write this, I was mad to read this. It's never too late to change everything.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oumaima

11 Years Ago

Anger, I like to transform it into words on paper.
Thanks for your comment :)
The way I think makes me wonder how absurd are my thoughts about everything, the ugliness of the world where we're living .. this part was true , and the whole poem was very good

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oumaima

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 1, 2012
Last Updated on September 1, 2012

Author

Oumaima
Oumaima

Afourer, Morocco



Writing
I am there I am there

A Poem by Oumaima