The Message

The Message

A Chapter by Mbeleg Nsang Pierre Audrey (PANM Creation)

10 p.m. a heavy rain began to fall in the economic city of Cameroon. At that very moment, Pastor Lawson was in his office at his church studying an issue.

Pastor Lawson: “As expected, you are always smart, my fellow friend even after your death. (Smiling) You still manage to make me sweat…”

Few seconds later, a strange sound was coming from the outside, from the main entrance. An intruder was trying to pass the holy spell, but it seems this one could not break it.

Pastor Lawson: “It looks like they’ve decided to put me down I guess. Well I think I have to hurry and finish this, before my time comes to join you” (Focusing on his research)

 

(University of Florida, USA)

Shiller was sent to the University of Florida so as to seek a clue to the number of murders that was committed few days ago. Agent Mei-Ling (24 years old) and agent Naomi (26 years old) accompanied him. While on the site of the crime, they were escorted by the chief district officer Mr. Weblerston (40 years old).

Mr. Weblerston: “Here we are, the most insane scenery I’ve seen in my whole entire career, who the hell could do such a thing?”

Shiller: “Sir if I had to tell you, surely you’ll think that I’m surely mad”

Naomi: “Anything Mei?”

Mei-Ling: “It seems like a sort of incantation was performed here, but it’s weird, it doesn’t have a link with the other cases. This one was done by an amateur”

Shiller: “What do you mean by that? Another dude who loved to perform evil worshipping…?”

Mr. Weblerston: “There were a number of young students who used to meet here every Friday evening, surely for their study group meeting, but the weirdest thing about it, is that the leader named Sean wasn’t found, we’re seeking for him for the past five days. Only the rest of the bodies of his fellow friends were found here…Ok I got an urgent duty to perform. I don’t want to be a burden in your investigation” (Going away)

Shiller: “Sure! Enjoy the rest of your day (Fake smile) Mei, you surely know what that implies right…?” (Serious look)

Mei-Ling: “Yes, a beast was unconsciously unleashed from Inferno by those students, this work looks like that of an amateur, but yet the symbols drawn on the floor are more professional…” (Touching the bloody floor)

Shiller: “Seems as if they were being helped by a third party…but still”

Mei-Ling: “I think you’ve got the answer”

Shiller: “This was to summon a great beast, but something made it fail and rather called a middle class demon”

Naomi: “Got it! Sergeant! The aura radar has identified an evil presence, but it’s mobile!”

Shiller: “We have to stop it before any other person gets hurt…Damn it! Kids nowadays! ”

            While looking at the window, Shiller saw a strange kid of about 13 years in appearance who was looking at the building, then moved away. In a few seconds a strange feeling held him but it instantly disappeared.

Mei-Ling: “Sergeant? Any problem…?”

Shiller: “Huh…?No it’s nothing let’s go. We got an errand soul to purify ladies” (Wearing his sun glasses)

They entered their service car and then took off to the location of the mysterious creature with a great speed.

(Soul Cleaner LTD, Douala, Cameroon)

The Ngondo festival was approaching in a great speed and everyone in the company were quite busy most especially, the marketing department. Ruth and her friends were really having hectic moments with the scheduling and preparation of new adequate techniques of advertisement for the Soul Cleaner’s internet service products as well as some other sponsoring issues so as to increase their notoriety towards the public.

Kellies: “Stop, stop, STOP!”

Miss Sawer: “Any problem Kellies?”

Ruth: “Excuse her Miss Sawer, I think she’s reached her limit (Smiling)”

Donnay: “Uhm… Ru…I think you’ve forgotten that she’s not the only one, It’s the entire department who will stumble!!!”

Xora: “Yeah, me too I’m exhausted!”

Serena and Kwiin: “Oh Gosh!!!”

Annia: “Hey girls, keep up with the pace we can do it!” (Smile)

Donnay: “Jeez Annia…”

Kellies: “Is she for real?”

Mr. Cossover: (Laughing) “Go easy on them Miss Sawer, they’re not robots you know”

Miss Sawer: “Mr. Cossover?! (Smiling) oh well girls, you got an hour break then…”

Kellies: “Oh Mr. Cossover, my hero, only you understand my feelings…”

Ruth: “Yeah… Yeah. Stop acting weird will you? You wanted to eat now let’s go” (Dragging her along)

While at the enterprise’s cafeteria, the girls coincidentally met Achilleos, Dru, Marianna, Hans and Wilson. So they all sat in a round table so as to take their lunch together.

Kwiin: “Hey guys don’t you see it weird that Mr. Cossover always comes to our department these past days?”

Serena: “Isn’t it obvious…?”

Kwiin: “What is obvious?! Did I miss something?”

Hans: “Geez Kwiin, surely you’re really a blind lady” (Laughing)

Kwiin: “What the hell are you talking about? You useless punk” (Frowning)

Xora: “It’s simple, even a kid in primary school will analyze it”

Annia: “Yeah, Mr. Cossover just has a crush on Miss Sawer…”

“No Way!!!!” exclaimed everyone

The other subordinates looked at them as if they were weirdo guys coming out from a mischievous village with no basic of disciplinary conduct.

Dru: “Oh crap, I who though I will confess my love and passion to her…”

Serena: “Are sure it’s passion, or… just a fantasy, for you to enroll her under your stinky bed sheet “ (Drinking her coffee)

Marianna: “If you want to continue your lovey-dovey, please wait after our service for the day is finished” (Smiling)

Ruth: “Well said Marianna”

Xora: “Hey Achilleos, are you alright? You look so down”

Donnay:” Yeah dude, isn’t like you to be so calm, come on I can even give you my piece of chicken”

Wilson: “Donnay, please wait for him to explain himself, he got a bad news lately”

Achilleos: “Sorry guys, but I’m not feeling great at the moment” (Leaving the table, and walks away)

Kellie: “What’s wrong with him?”

Dru: “Guys, have you seen the news this morning?”

Kwiin: “Why? Was there another fall of another important building in USA or what?”

Annia: “Kwiin? This is a serious matter.”

Ruth: “A disastrous event occurred in Yaoundé, at the Mvokbele residence, a mass scale slaughtering was performed”

Kellies: “What…?”

Donnay: “What kind of slaughtering do you mean…?”

Wilson: “So you girls don’t even listen to what people says around you?”

Hans: “How annoying you’re, Wilson, let’s leave those money minded kids” (Both of them leaving the table)

Serena: “Hey! Who do you call money minded? Stupid jerk…”

Annia: “Serena, please sit down!”

Xora: “Uhm…Dru can you please tell us what happened?”

Dru: “Okay…the truth is…there was a great party that was held at the Mvokbele residence, some high class people were invited so as to assist at the 70th birthday of the leader of the Mvokbele family. But…”

Kwiin: “But what…?”

Donnay: “What happened…?”

Marianna: “Everyone who was present at the party was severely slaughtered to death, as if they were pork meat. The worst of all is that they were all crucified in a reversed cross manner, their heads cut off and their hearts taken away.” (Shivering)

Xora: “Who in the world could do such an evil act? Occultists..?”

Marianna: “Surely, but I wish to know…what’s the link with Achilleos then, Dru?”

Dru: (Silent for a few seconds) “The truth is, his older sister was part of the guest present in that party…”

Everyone all the girls around Dru began to shiver, a cold and scary atmosphere rose for a sudden. Then without a reason, Ruth’s heart began to feel a tremendous pain, as the first time she began to work for the firm. Upstairs on a corridor, Kcriss was on his way to his office, coming from a meeting with some contractors. Then he stopped and saw Ruth and the others who were in the cafeteria, in a few moments, the face of a young lady was coming up in his memory, smiling and laughing.

Bradley: (Surprising him from behind) “We can’t deny, she’s really cute, I’m sure you’ve got a little interest, are I wrong?”

Kcriss: “Don’t be ridiculous…”

Aissatou: “You know that such things are forbidden to us. We got a goal to achieve don’t you forget it” (Sharpening her nails)

Bradley: “Don’t worry buddy, I got a nice place where we can have lots of fun out of range this weekend, cute girls and cute girls…” (Smiling)

Aissatou: “Hey Yuro how’s it?”

Yuro: “Geez! That freaky Pastor is not that bad as I thought, I can say he’s really good, just that makes me more eager to taste his wrath” (Adjusting his glasses)

Bradley: “Have you seen the news this morning? It seems those two did more than they we suppose to do; you got to hurry and collect that hint from that Pastor and collect the package, right leader?” (Putting his right hand on Kcriss’ left shoulder)

Kcriss: “Yeah…”

Aissatou: “As we reach our unleash state, that’s how the package’s ability to feel us keeps on increasing”

Yuro: “Hope, you’ll keep avoiding the contact, who knows what can happen to those you fakery cherish in that poor…”

In an instant, Kcriss held Yuro through the neck and hit him to the floor; his eyes turned reddish golden yellow, as well as the others but they were afraid to stop him.

Kcriss: “If any of you just try once again that stupidity of yours, I…”

“That’s enough kids!” said a male voice from behind with his left hand pointing at Kcriss with a strange ring on his finger. A strange power threw Kcriss away from Yuro and hit him to the wall.

Aissatou: “Mr. Streger”

Mr. Streger: “What’s the signification of all this? I won’t tolerate such rubbish from you! We got an important mission to perform so you must finish it. Because of your collegues’ uncontrollale thirst, we may attract the eyes of the AIB or the Vatican. Yuro, I want you to finish with that hint collection”

Yuro: “Yeah…got it…” (Standing up)

Mr. Streger: “Bradley and Aissatou, you guys should go back to your activities”

Bradley: (In pain due to the ring’s influence) “Yes…Sir”

Mr. Streger: “As for you, let me make it clear. Your life and everything is ours, if it was only to me we would’ve get rid of you, but the host process has begun in you ever since and it can’t be stopped and amongst all of them you’re the most powerful (Stopping the ring’s effect on Kcriss) Just know that you’re an observer and defender to any factor who tries to be a hinderance for us in collecting the package. If by any chance, you get influenced by that forbidden law, we shall seek a way to put you back as we did for that failure. Have you gotten it?”

Kcriss: (In pain) “Yes…Sir…”

Mr. Streger: “Fine…” (Walking away)

Due the pain caused by Mr. Streger’s ring, Kcriss couldn’t stand, he just kept sitted leaning on the wall with his eyes coming back to their normal state. Back in the caféteria, Ruth’s pain and pressure suddenly ceased.

Donnay: “Hey Ru, Ru? Are you okay, what’s happening to you?”

Xora: “Is she suffering from an illness or something?”

Kellies: “No, not to our knowledge!”

Ruth: “Don’t you worry guys, it’s okay…(Looking at her rosary) Well Dru about those set of murders, they’re similar to those they showed on EURONEWS these past weeks”

Dru: “I first thought of witchcraft but now that you mention it, you’re basically right, but why will such a thing happen in our peaceful country in the first place?

Ruth: “I don’t really know…something tells me it’s no good” (Shivering)

Kellies: “C’mon my lady, pull yourself together, too much movies may kill your spirit”

Donnay: “It’s not as if an evil creature will chase after you though” (Laughing)

Xora: (Smiling) “I think they’re right Ruth, it’s true that people die every day, we should just pray to God that we shouldn’t have to face such tragedies”

Marianna: “Well… I think it will be for another time…”

Annia: “Are you troubled Marianna? Is there something you wanted to tell?”

Kwiin: “Yeah, do you have great news to gossip about?”

Marianna: “No, anything like that, I wished to invite you guys to my new appartment for a little braii among friends…but with all these upcoming events…”

Dru: “That’s a great idea…something to cheer up our Achilleos as well as those other angry dudes of Hans and Wilson”

Donnay: “Waoh, a braii!”

Serena: “That sounds great”

Ruth: “Indeed”

Annia: “We’ll all be glad to be part of it”

Kellies: “You can count me in my lady”

Kwiin: “Me too! Lots of food and lots of fun”

Serena: “Jeez, I think you should stay at home Kwiin, or else no food will be left for us” (Laughing)

(Everybody began to laugh)

Mr. Thomson Vile the director of the human resource department then sent a subbordinate to seek for Donnay and Kellies, knowing that, they left the caféteria forward to his office.

Xora: “Uhm Ruth, you know Pastor Lawson right”

Ruth: “Of course! He’s a very good friend to our family, why ask?”

Xora: “I use to help him at his church some times, during the doctrine sessions for little kids and some other stuffs. Anyway that’s not my main point, he told me to tell you to immediately see him at his church as you finish working to day, it’s urgent”

Ruth: “Okay…”

Xora: “We may go together, I also have to give hime a document”

Ruth: “Sure, thanks Xora”

Dru: (Whispering) “Marianna, I wish to ask you, will there be other hot girls as you at the braii…Aouch!”

Marianna: “Idiot…” (Giving a little punch at his stomach)

As they finished their break, everyone went back to work. But as for Ruth, her heart was still in a great fear, due to those harsh sensations she’s been having. In a worst scenario, they’re becoming more and more intensive and painful, as rain falling on her body with the drops as needles spearing her with no mercy.

(Universtiy of Florida, 8 p.m.)

Sergeant Shiller and the two agents Mei-Ling and Naomi all from AIB were still investigating all round the campus in search of the summoned beast with the help of the aura detection device. After many hours of search, they were leaded to an old building, this one seemed to be the ancient library.

Shiller: “Well then, so this is the place it loved to find its refuge”

Mei-Ling: “People are in peace in the place that fits their hygienic status”

Naomi: “In what way does it have with this place, Sergeant?”

Shiller: “Who cares anyway, let’s go in and send him back to where it belong to” (Wearing his white gloves)

As they got in, an intense smell of rotten flesh and blood was dominating the interior of the building. The first floor was covered with a dense fog that was in reality vaporised blood,blood and skulls in some parts of the area, the three agents began to go in cautiously, Naomi then removed her Scarlet snipper gun accompanied by an aura detector wearable glass.

Naomi: “Wao…Mei, now I understand what you meant about what you said earlier, this place indeed fits it”

Mei-Ling: “I told you…”

Shiller: “ Silence…Naomi, any clue?”

Naomi: (Scanning) “ It’s upstairs, in the second floor!”

A male voice rose in a terrified manner from the direction where Naomi indicated. They instantly rushed to the place, once arrived, a terrible and horrific scene was waiting for them. A huge beast of 250 cm tall: with four horns in the head, long black hairs, reddish eyes, long ears as that of a wolf, muscular four arms with sharp nails , teeth as sharp as that of a shark, a second mouth on the stomach with teeth as well as two tongues, and finally two muscular legs. In front of it, a young student was creeping on the floor, his legs cut off, crying in pain. As he saw Shiller, he began to cry for help, but suddenly, the beast caught him with it’s two tongues from the stomach. In a fraction of seconds, the beast began to eat the kid, with a great attrocity, blood splashed everywhere. Mei-Ling and Naomi closed their eyes so as to not see it.

Shiller: “Damn it! In the name of our mighty Lord, i will tear your body and soul so that you’ll receive the pain even in the burning fires of hell! (In rage) Naomi! Mei! Cover me!” (Drawing out his blade)

Naomi and Mei-Ling: “ROGER!!!”

Naomi locked the beast with her gun and began to shoot, while Mei-Ling stood back and began to recite holy sutras, so as to seal the beast to the ground. The beast was attacking Shiller with its heavy punches,so destructive and dangerous, luckily due to his high agility, he was able to dodge them. Shiller tried to strike the beast with his blade but it seemed as if, it had no effect on it, even Naomi’s bullets as well had no effect on it.

Shiller: “No way! What the heck is this, my blade has no effect on its skin!”

Mei-Ling: “ There’s something wrong, it seems as if its being protected by another extra force protecting its skin”

Naomi: “Huh? Such a beast doesn’t  have the capacity to master such protective spells!” (Recharging her trigger)

Shiller: “No matter what, we can’t let this filth wander around this place. In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, through his name let me be granted blessing, through his overwhelming  might let my blade become legendary (Pouring holy water on his blade which then began to glow with a golden light) Amen, Roaring Slicer!!!”

Through his technique, Shiller was cutting the mid air which followed by sharp rays of golden light. Those rays succeeded in cutting off the left arms of the beast, but as soon as it was done, the beast was in front of him and gave him a huge punch. Fortunately, Shiller blocked it but with the help of Mei-Ling’s protective holy spell, but still, the tremendous strength of the beast, still pushed Shiller who fell on old shelves of books and raised a large amount of dust. Some seconds later, Mei-Ling was able to seal the beast to the floor after a hard struggle. “Now it’s time to sleep baby” said Naomi from the top of a shelf targeting the beast once again with her gun.

Shiller: (Bleeding on the head) “Watch out!!!”

The beast went after Naomi, although she was shooting at it, her bullet filled with holy water had no effect. As the beast was about to slap her with its fist, Shiller intervened and took the damage in her place, this one fell away into a pillar and was injured on his right arm.

Mei-Ling: (In tears and terrified) “Sergeant…!”

Naomi: “Sergeant…!”

Shiller: (Supporting himself so as to stand up with his blade) “Don’t worry; I won’t die here, not until I find that b*****d…”

The beast caught Naomi’s neck with its main tongue, as Mei-Ling tried to help out with another spell, the beast held a shelf and threw it to her with violence. There was no way she could protect herself at that moment, for reciting sutras of diverse spells demanded lots of energy and concentration. But when everything seemed to be lost, the shelf was turned into ice and scattered into dust, as well as the beast’s tongue that was strangling Naomi.

Shiller: “What the…”

Mei-Ling: “Who’s that?”

From a dark spot, a kid came out, it was the same one Shiller saw through the window while at that apartment.

Shiller: “Go away kid! Stay away from this place or else you’ll die!”

Naomi: “No way…it can’t be…”

Shiller: “What’s the problem Naomi?”

Naomi: (Surprised) “There’s a large amount of holy aura from this kid, it keeps on increasing, it’s almost as strong as Miss Jearim’s…”

Shiller: “You’re kidding me…there’s no way a small body can accumulate a tremendous amount apart if he’s…”

Mei-Ling: “One of the 12 chosen elites of the Vatican’s special force”

Kid: “I don’t know what are you people talking about, but I got something I have to collect from the body of that lost soul. You guys stay back”

Shiller: “Kid…!”

Mei-Ling: “Sergeant look! His hands are bleeding, was he injured or something?”

Both of the kid’s hands were dripping out a large amount of blood as he was going closer to the beast, he then splashed his blood on Shiller and his assistants which then produced a holy spell followed by an ice barrier. As the beast tried to catch the kid with his secondary tongues from the stomach, they immediately got frozen as they got in contact with his blood. The beast was in pain and began to step back, seeking a way out. But instantly, the kid’s eyes became totally white, wings of ice came out from his back and on his feet was a large holy spell.

The wings then grew larger and slaughtered the beast into pieces, a strange object came out from the beast’s body, but the kid couldn’t keep on with the pace he began to get weaker and his ice barrier protecting Shiller and his assistants disappeared.

Shiller: “Mei! That’s our chance to seal it away!”

Mei-Ling: “Roger”

Naomi: “Hey kid? Are you okay? Hold on!”

Kid: “Plea…Please the…the scroll” (In pain and tired)

Naomi: “Sergeant! The scroll over there! We must collect it!”

Shiller: “Got it!”

Shiller ran as quickly as he could although his injuries and fortunately caught the scroll before Mei-Ling finished her exorcism.

Shiller: “Here is it kid…”

Kid: “Thank you…” (Taking the scroll)

Mei-Ling: “Instead we’re the ones to thank you”

Naomi: “After all, you’re the one, who saved us, isn’t it Sergeant?”

Shiller: “Sure! But I want to know, who are you and how mean do you master those high skilled holy spells?”

Kid: (Speechless)

Shiller: “Anyway, let’s take you to head quarters, we shall treat your injuries…”

Kid: “No! I shouldn’t go with you; you won’t be safe with me around!” (Struggling to go away)

Naomi: “Hey you won’t be able to go anywhere in this state, you lost a great amount of blood!”

Kid: “Oh Lord, it’s too late, I’ve been spotted…”

Shiller: “Spotted…?”

A terrible force violently pushed Shiller away and attached him on the wall with an unknown spell.

Mei-Ling: “Shiller…!”

Naomi: “Shiller…!”

A woman with her face covered by a cloth but the mouth could be seen, fleshly and sweet from appearance, as what concerned her physical shape, well curved, with a short skirt and Texan boots on her legs, amazing pair of butt and breasts. In conclusion, she had the body of a perfect sexual partner.

Woman: “Nice decoy, isn’t it my dear Stan’ièl?”

Kid (Stan’ièl): “I had no choice than to fall in, I had no other options, you want me so be it but let them go!”

Naomi: “Who are you stupid b***h…?”

Mei-Ling: “Nao be careful…!” (Activating a protective spell around them)

Woman: (Smiling) “What a child play, what are you guys really doing in that AIB? That bohemian shy lady of Jearim, she’s still too soft as usual” (Breaking Mei-Ling’s spell)

Mei-Ling: “How mean…?”

Woman: “Now ladies, away from my business!”

Shiller:”Damn it, who is this woman?”

She activated another spell that took away Shiller’s assistants; Mei-Ling was nailed to the ceiling while Naomi was nailed on a shelf.

Stan’ièl: “Please stop! You got me now! Isn’t it you wanted? Let them go!” (In tears)

Woman: “Jeez! What a pain, making a woman like me to seek for a young brat. But first I shall let them go as you asked, but to the underworld! (Dirty smile) It’s a really pity that such a cute young man like you have to die, we could have much fun. Ah!” (Licking Shiller on his jaw then kissed him)

Mei-Ling: “Don’t put your dirty hands on him, filthy cow!” (Struggling to seek a way to release the spell)

Naomi: “Nicely said girly”

Woman: “You know what? I think I do really hate you, freaky Asian b***h. Since He said he’ll destroy this place by fire, why don’t you try it by yourself? This taste of fire…” (Activating a spell of fire and directing it towards Mei-Ling)

Shiller: “I swear, if you dare I’ll …”

Woman: “What? Kill me? Don’t make me laugh. I heard that every time from men, but no one could do it, time to go baby. Burn!”

Stan’ièl: “No!!!”

Suddenly, light rays beneath the woman’s feet began to glow, having a bad feeling about it, she stepped away. This light transformed into a tremendous lightning ray, destroying the floor and the ceiling. “You have no chance my lady, give up!” saying a male voice inside the smoke.

Woman: “AIB reinforcements huh? Again, one of their mighty generals, Nicholi Sinclair also known as Gorgeous Thunder…Well then, I think we’ll see each other some other time” (Walking away)

Nicholi: “Do you think you’ll get away that easily? Agents surround her!”

Agents: “Yes Sir!” (Surrounding her with their diverse weapons)

Without any notice, two young women appeared by her, with a strange and overwhelming devilish aura that pushed away all the agents apart. The eyes of those two women turned reddish golden yellow due to that technique, the first lady smiled and in a second all of them vanished away.

Stan’ièl: (Shivering) “O…Omen…?”

Stan’ièl then fell unconscious, then General Nicholi ordered everyone to take him with Shiller and his assistants back to head quarters, but still his mind was worried about the appearance of those two third parties in the encounter, without the use of a spell in the release of devilish aura.

(10 p.m. at Pastor Lawson’s church, Bali, Douala in Cameroon)

After a loaded day with lots of work to do, Xora accompanied Ruth to see Pastor Lawson at his church so as to know what urgent news he had to inform her.

Ruth: “A secret message from mom?”

Pastor Lawson: “Yes my child, as you know well, your mother and I were very good friends ever since grade school, but the circumstances of her death was too tragic for it to be seen as normal”

Ruth: “Yes I know, some said it was witchcraft, and to others it was an illness, but where is the link with the message?”

Pastor Lawson: “Few days before her death, she gave me a piece of paper, and said I should solve this problem before handing you this message when you’ll be smart enough to solve the resultant riddle. Meaning when you’ll begin to seek for a job” (Handing the riddle to her)

Xora: “The message couldn’t be read due to difficult symbols, but with lots of research we’ve finished to establish it in a simple form. To be precise, it took us nine months to finish it”

Ruth: “You’re kidding me right?”

Pastor Lawson: “No, you have to know that riddles and secret messages were your mother’s favorite hobby, as she gave it to me I understood that she wanted no one to know apart from you”

Ruth: “Not even my dad…?”

Xora: “Surely, she knew that it will be a hindrance to your father in raising you if he had to know about it”

Pastor Lawson: “But I’m now sure of something, your mother knew something she wasn’t suppose to know and that’s why she died”

Ruth: “What do you mean by that my mom was murdered because of a terrible thing she must have seen?” (In tears and sorrow)

Pastor Lawson: “Hold yourself together, I know you’ll find a clue to it, after all you’re her first child. From now you must be very vigilant and always hold your rosary tight close to you okay?”

Ruth: “Yes…” (Wiping her tears)

Pastor Lawson: (Smile) “Good girl, well then I think my own part is done, you can go home now, Xora I think you have something for me right?”

Xora: “Ah yes!”

Ruth: “Okay, I have to go, Olivia and Isabelle must be worried. Dad is coming back in two days”

Pastor Lawson: “Your dad is really busy with his work, he’s stopped coming to church ever since he got married, give him greeting for me okay?

Ruth: “Sure, Xora catch you at work”

Xora: “Okay, take care, tomorrow. Let me cook something for this old man before going home”

Pastor Lawson: “Hey, I still got some hairs you know”

Ruth: (Laughing)

Ruth left the church and was heading back home, from now her mind was only filled with her mom’s strange message saying;

To NAflo I saw His icy wings, in SA(Bra)rio, She was always singing with magma. Then there was this other She in that hospital, so kind to others but couldn’t help herself, a sorrowful tale in A’Port-gree.

Air and Water, although they’re different it seems they have a bond. That’s what I got as answer when I met Them in the world’s most peaceful place. Once I will see all of Them back again and collect my memories, I will like to go and watch the wild kangaroos with my second love. For through the tears and pain of this one, I will be able to save an important life and fulfill our promise”

“What could that mean?” Ruth began to ask lots of questions. Something tells her that things will take another venue in her life



© 2011 Mbeleg Nsang Pierre Audrey (PANM Creation)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011