Unknowingly

Unknowingly

A Poem by Micheal Abraham
"

A story of how the people who matters the most can slip away in a blink of an eye

"
Unknowingly I couldn't see it, I couldn't feel it, a distorted version of reality intertwined complex emotions tumbling on ridged assumptions of what is...moreso what is to be or could be, tapping on the door of nostalgia for an inundated release from forced societal restrictions.

Unknowingly, misinterpretation of the situation guaged an unorthodox, intrepid response in fear . The craving of the innermost sanctum of another human being, reaching for the depths of and core of their essence, the longing for their touch, their simle, the trender sample of their lips softly pressed against yours.

Unknowningly, A sobering realilty hacened to dull the starry eyed shimmer as the stark reality of the situation manifested in spasmodic interventions of confusion, lust, craving and a sobering reality.

Unknowingly, in the blink of an eye, the prized possession, the iptome of desire slipped away, striking the heart in multitudinous fractions to the dismay of an unexpected truth.

Unknowingly... I lost what I may not find..not now, perhaps ever, unknowingly.....

© 2018 Micheal Abraham


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We do allow things to escape us. Most time willingly. I liked the flow of thoughts. You made the reader think and ponder. Thank you Peter for sharing the amazing poetry and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


This is so easy to happen. On reflection we realize that we have lost someone who was far greater in value than we had originally assumed. Literally let them slip through our fingers. All too easy to be wise after the event. You have expressed your feelings well here.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


We never realize what we have till it is gone...true. Thing is, we don't know what we don't know. Lydi*

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2018
Last Updated on September 1, 2018

Author

Micheal  Abraham
Micheal Abraham

San Fernando, Christian, Trinidad and Tobago



About
My name is Michael i recently started writing and i find it to be something that can be positive when all elements are combined to bring across a story whether in life or in general more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Until... Until...

A Poem by MsJewel