Legacy

Legacy

A Poem by PandaChampion
"

To pass something on to those you leave behind

"
Watching her grow is a amazing opportunity that many parents don't appreciate until later, while there are some who wish to. I hope to have the chance to see her mature into the person she is meant to be in life, and she can someday write about it too.
The challenges so far are interesting and come with infinite variety, I look forward to the rest. She will have my attention and support at what ever it is she has her eyes and heart set upon, I will grant her encouragement and inspire her spirit. Never will I ignore her talents or underestimate her abilities, we will always talk and nothing is off our table of discussion.
I will believe in her so that she will learn love and how to give it back to others, nothing is more important than her. I will provide her the tools she will need to become a weapon mentally and physically, so that no one will harm or take advantage of her. I will trust her and guide her choices with 100% unbiased judgment, so that she may learn and understand the world and how it really works.
I don't want her to be like me I want to just provide her with all the tools she needs to survive this ridiculous world, give her emotional support I didn't have and share information I had to learn by myself. I'll grant her wisdom and respect so she too can pass it on and receive it back.

Go ahead Little Bear.

© 2017 PandaChampion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017
Tags: poem, legacy, love, hope, future

Author

PandaChampion
PandaChampion

Inglewood, CA



About
Hello everyone! Im actually an artist that draws my own series, but i love making up stories and characters. While im working on releasing my first comic series and eventually animate it, id defin.. more..

Writing