Round And Round

Round And Round

A Stage Play by Panda
"

Round And Round the world will go...

"

The amount someone like you can do in this life or another is nothing, The amount the world can do in life is nothing, but still the world will go around and around. No matter how you think you feel, Deep down inside you know the truth! You know you will never truly get as far as you want! Even if you feel that, that fate, that destiny belongs to you! Well it doesn’t, nothing does, nothing is ever truly yours! Nothing is ever truly made for you! And this is why the world will spin and that is why you may never reach greater hights, Because you are alive, your not some fair tale who has an adventure and the world to see full of wonderful beauty, your bound to this earth, full of war and hate and the evil that breeds words of foul wisdom!  Round and Round the world will spin


Think back to once when you have been happy, let that thought feel your heart with warmth, now think to when that happiness has abandoned you and left out and cold in bits and bobs, unsure and uneasy. Is this what the human race has been condemned to! A life of endless pursuit to become the impossible and the amazing! One who does not feel this wishes death to themselves until the light is all but gone, the life force drained and the heart broken... a stolen soul, used by a mindless fool! But round and round the world will spin. It will not stop for no one, it will not stop, just around and around, the cycle, the glorious circle of life! Never to end to never start to never end.


If he is someone who cares for you in the way you truly think then he almighty must live! But he does not, for you are another yet are the same! He does not care, he will not care, because you are alive and therefore you are disposable! He rules said earth! He made said earth! Yet he does not have the strength to save said earth! He lets them fight, he lets them die! To make more! More toys for the dead man who plays God! And still round and round the earth will go! Same thing over and over! Are we to become what the dinosaurs were! Alive and amzing only to die! Only to die to make more! Only to become tossed aside so a greater more amazing race One day you may walk your spinning home, the next you are beneath it, while a greater race digs you up and takes you for the good of pointless advancement! Is it truly him that makes it spin? Or does it spin because it just does?


But to die doesn’t fit you at all does it, of course it doesn’t I mean I am me, why would I die, I would... suit dead.  I suit alive. Well its not your choice you are human, you are not better because you are you, if you were to write fan mail, the star wouldn’t reply to you because you are you, you are just another fan, another one of us. You are the same! Round and round the world will spin. Look inside yourself and ask the person inside, who am I!? Who sent me!? Am I wanted!? Am I Needed!? I cant be apart of this gray dull flock! Im special! I’m me!


But who are you? That's the thing, you are one of us, the flock. Chickens on a chicken farm, Sheep in a pen, Humans on a planet. We are the toys of a dead man, soon to joy his side, because we are, we are human. Round and round the world will spin. Life is pointless, life is lifeless and life, life is timeless. Time will pass, time will flow and you will be the ones to know, its the end when it starts its the start when it ends. Over and over and around again... 

© 2012 Panda


Author's Note

Panda
Using themes from the Theatre Of The Absurd. :) No stage driections have been put in place and I haven't given the character a name at all either. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Excellent! Who has not or does not repeatedly feel what you describe more often than we are willing to admit? Being a Johnny Cash impersonator for over 30 years, this piece made me think of the video 'Highwayman' with Cash, Willie Nelson, Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings. We are what we are, and we keep going around and around. And eventually, we all die and the question is, 'Do we come back?' and if so, as what and when? Good descriptions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Panda

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much! :D I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this! Thank you so much for your re.. read more
Jimmy Combs

11 Years Ago

You're very welcome! And for yours too... Check out this tool that I use everyday, Panda http://www.. read more
Panda

11 Years Ago

Oh wow! That would be handy! ^.^ Could start writing like a pro before to long. I will most certainl.. read more



Reviews

I can see by your Author's Note that this is not a finished story and I am not familiar with the "Theater Of The Absurd". I really liked the part which talks about how everyone is expecting something big to happen in their life but I do not like the "Life is pointless..." sentence. The subject of life is a very touchy subject and opinions on it vary, but can also change. A lot of grammatical and interpunction mistakes which can be easily fixed if you copy the text into some sort of grammar check box. I also like when a lot is said with little words, I guess that's why I only write songs and poems and never stories. It can also leave a lot of space for subjective interpretation. Good job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Panda

11 Years Ago

Yay thank you! Yeah most of this is copied straight from my ipod (Wrote it on a bus) But I should ha.. read more
Excellent! Who has not or does not repeatedly feel what you describe more often than we are willing to admit? Being a Johnny Cash impersonator for over 30 years, this piece made me think of the video 'Highwayman' with Cash, Willie Nelson, Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings. We are what we are, and we keep going around and around. And eventually, we all die and the question is, 'Do we come back?' and if so, as what and when? Good descriptions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Panda

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much! :D I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this! Thank you so much for your re.. read more
Jimmy Combs

11 Years Ago

You're very welcome! And for yours too... Check out this tool that I use everyday, Panda http://www.. read more
Panda

11 Years Ago

Oh wow! That would be handy! ^.^ Could start writing like a pro before to long. I will most certainl.. read more
wOw, this is amazing. it is truly touching :) i really like it! :D all the emotions and the contracts! its just wow :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Panda

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it :D
SaRuGi

11 Years Ago

No problem :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2012
Last Updated on September 3, 2012

Author

Panda
Panda

Western Australia, Australia



About
Hello :D Call me Panda ;) I am 18 year old and have become a massive fan of writing! Ever since little I had the dream to get my name know, so I will share my writing with you. Please feel free to ad.. more..

Writing