Taste of Whats to Come

Taste of Whats to Come

A Story by Paniel LeReux
"

Unanswered Questions in the form of a Madmans riddle.

"
"Why don't you age?" 
This eon is trapped in the lamp. Governed by the lamb while the horn is blown by the ram. I'm Hear oK? Trying to climb back up the ramp. Ringing the bells while you assemble the Camp.  I seen you fall from the skies today. They said its just chemtrails but i know they don't fall that way. Straight down here to join me fishing in the fiery lake. Now lets cum together and let the world trimble & shake. It'll be great. Dining and dashing liver and steak.. Becoming your Peter Pan man with the Lost Band placing the stakes. 
  You scream "For Pete sakes!" Peaks play pipes on bags for the Pikes Greats. Tesla Alset Lastat The bat that bites back for the better days! Better days, better days, better days, praying for a better way to  hold this heavy crown that took shape.

© 2022 Paniel LeReux


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on June 5, 2022
Last Updated on June 5, 2022

Author

Paniel LeReux
Paniel LeReux

Cronin, London, United Kingdom



About
Paniel Le'Reux known by most as a Gypsy Knowmad from the Valleys of Alaska. He's been misunderstood majority of his life due to his eccentric lifestyle and thirst to reveal the beauty of the universe .. more..

Writing