Have you 3ver

Have you 3ver

A Story by Paniel LeReux
"

A story about the ones behind the curtain

"
Have you ever had the feeling where your life is audited, monitored at all times, filtered through a data base and thumbed through like a digital book search box at a library empty with lost souls wondering the same? Well I gotta story for you. A story about a game made by a handful of ones that never wanted to grow old but got trapped in time. Ones envious of the freedom that tells you to be free to dance and paint this world red. Would you like to hear it? Give me a call and I'll whisper there story in your ear. For now ask yourself do you believe we could live in a reality where someone else pulls the strings in your life, and if you do... Are you at peace or do you want to wrap your hands around a pair of scissors and snip the fingers of those tugging at those threads contorting your mind into a path that's only going to trip you down a hole you'll be floating in for eons to come. Will you hold my hand and shake this fabric sewn together or will you continue to step on our toes until your feet bleed from the agony you walk in?

© 2022 Paniel LeReux


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on July 28, 2022
Last Updated on July 28, 2022

Author

Paniel LeReux
Paniel LeReux

Cronin, London, United Kingdom



About
Paniel Le'Reux known by most as a Gypsy Knowmad from the Valleys of Alaska. He's been misunderstood majority of his life due to his eccentric lifestyle and thirst to reveal the beauty of the universe .. more..

Writing