Image of Illusion

Image of Illusion

A Poem by Paraclete
"

Hidden Agenda's

"
Image of Illusion
A false impression may be your own, in your eyes you've discovered this illusion was there all alone.  Such deception one may be, an imposter living in a world of your own fantasy.  Imposturous identity who could you be?  Having this person beside you, how dangerous this would be.  Physiologically you hallucinate with such imposition of mind which imitate, intellectually you cannot demonstrate the power of the other's mind you emulate. You need to be locked up and away from humanity, because you're on the road to insanity.  In dealing with the imagination of someone else’s dream, you've tried to make it your own fantasy.  Is it the truthful fact hidden behind the mask, which is of your painful past?  That's right, I've got you on blast, because you’re in darkness which always hides the truth, no matter how dims your light may be, which makes thing to other's look so fancy.  This demonic impostor is illusion, can turn out to be your own unrealistic delusion.

© 2018 Paraclete


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful piece of art! Love how the poem melts into the reader's emotions.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
1 Review
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018

Author

Paraclete
Paraclete

Dallas, TX



About
Single Christian Woman Love reading, writing, poems, poetry, singing, dancing, friendships, and life general. more..

Writing
Lies Lies

A Poem by Paraclete