A Crying Heart

A Crying Heart

A Poem by Paraclete

A Crying Heart
A crying heart expresses what it feels inside, with every heartbeat such emotions is hard to hide. 
Even by the sign my beats are making, the palpitations inside the chest mean I’m breaking.  
I’m crying, I’m crying in every moment of waking, wondering how serious you soon take me.  
Even at night when you lay by me, I beat continually for you in keeping our love close and lively. 
Have you figured out why, this heart never lies?  Because I spend every moment with you, and never left your side.
I know more about you, then you do me. How can you stop one’s tears from falling, would be amazing?
Forever is the longest time, having you in my life because forever you are mines. With every beat I never fail behind, to ensure this love was always in line.
Even as the years go by and by, I will always be with you until you are gray headed died. 
At moments creation is when I met you, with love first beat, my love for you has grew and this is why I cry for you.

© 2018 Paraclete


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on May 3, 2018
Last Updated on May 3, 2018

Author

Paraclete
Paraclete

Dallas, TX



About
Single Christian Woman Love reading, writing, poems, poetry, singing, dancing, friendships, and life general. more..

Writing
Lies Lies

A Poem by Paraclete