Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ♪~Paradox Writer~♪
"

The beginning of my Star Gazer series.

"
  The world a place of darkness that hides the light. Why must we dim ourselves to brighten others? What makes some people better than others? Does all that matter is fame? Questions people avoid to hide their shame from the rest of us. I don't want to see the side of their heads, I want to the see the answer they give. Don't beat around the bush, just tell it to me straight.

  Or am I like the trash on the side of the street. Worthless. Horrible. Hideous. Am I nothing more than pain to the rest of humanity? Do I just waste space for someone better? I just wish someone will answer me with complete honesty instead of hiding behind their "little" lies. The only thing I have found that never lies is the moon. It disappears during the day and comes back at night. It stays on a routine everyday, never making excuses and never lying about the time when it will come.

  I love the flooding light of the moon. It feels with serenity and eases my pain. It seems to gently place kisses on my exposed skin. It's as if the moon is my precious lover. But no matter how many stars I wish upon I will never meet someone, who will take the moon's place in my heart.

  "Would you like to stay with the moon?"

  "That would make my life meaningful, but yet it will never happen."

  "I can make that happen all that you must do is take the punishment for the act."
 
  "What punishment is that?"

  Unbelievable, he can never give me my wish. He is probably just some drunk, whom believes he is god. But even if he is a drunkard, his voice is elegant and flawless. I will play along to see how things go, maybe he is the one I search for.

  "It is a simple punishment, all that you must do is remain silent to the world."

  "That is it," I burst into laughter, "The world has no idea I exist. So this will be easy."

  "Alright then, just go to sleep and when you wake you will find that all that is known to you will be different."

  My seem to close on their own. A gentle melody fall upon my ears and it so sweet like honey. I wish I could lay here for eternity to listen to this wonderful song. But unfortunately my precious moon will need me the next night.

 


© 2013 ♪~Paradox Writer~♪


Author's Note

♪~Paradox Writer~♪
I hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooo this seems very interesting!!! I can't wait to read more!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013


Author

♪~Paradox Writer~♪
♪~Paradox Writer~♪

Land Of Stars, Paradox Nebula



About
I a have a strong fascination with the stars. I believe the stars are control our fates. That once a star falls, someone dies. When a star becomes bigger then true love is known. And when a star b.. more..

Writing