Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Passionate*

Life Lessons

 

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
- Helen Keller

 

The difference between school and life?
In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Tom Bodett

 

Play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life,
knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

 

“Life is fickle; the fair man doesn't invariably win.”

-Mark Hodder, The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack (Burton & Swinburne in), 2010

 

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
― Haruki Murakami

 

“That's the thing about lessons, you always learn them when you don't expect them or want them.”
― Cecelia Ahern, If You Could See Me Now

 

“If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies; succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway…
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; it was never between you and them anyway.”
― Mother Teresa

 

These famous people also lived once upon a time. They had their own share of life-lessons and they were kind enough to share some with us.

 

They say that life isn’t fair. In my opinion it’s perfectly true. Ask yourself once, would you be the same person you are today with out going through what you already went through to get here. Confusing much? Yes, it should be.

 

Many people say that they hate their lives. I say don’t. Your life is what you make you of it. You make mistakes, try to right them and end up making them worse. This is life. Live with it. Don’t whine.

 

You learn from your mistakes so every lesson you get out of life is a precious gift. So, here are some of the lessons that life has taught me. You only get to live life once, so enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Passionate*


Author's Note

Passionate*
OMG! I am having sooooo much fun writing this. You have no idea what I have in store for you. x)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a really inspiring piece of writing. when are you gonna publish the next chapter? Please do it soon...

Posted 12 Years Ago


an inspiring and encouraging write. Thankyou

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 22, 2011
Last Updated on October 22, 2011


Author

Passionate*
Passionate*

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
About me? Hmm, lets see... Books and Music are life. And I usually keep to myself. - Favorite Food= Fuchka ♥ - Favorite Color= Sky Blue ♥ - Current Favorite TV Show= The Big Bang .. more..

Writing
Pickpocket Pickpocket

A Chapter by Passionate*