Justus

Justus

A Story by Patrick JL
"

"

Unless you have been living under a rock you know that Bill Cosby is on trial for (insert legal jargon here). He gave DRUGS to women and then molested them.

For those that don’t watch USA television William Henry “Bill” Cosby Jr. (born July 12, 1937) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, and author. His start in stand-up comedy began at the hungry I in San Francisco and was followed by his landing a starring role in the 1960s television show I Spy. Then he went on to star in the Bill Cosby Show.

He is classified as a movie star but most of his work has been in TV. And now he is on trial for giving women DRUGS.

In all; some 60 women have accused him of some form of molestation, giving them DRUGS or other misbehavior. But the powers that be picked one victim and are prosecuting him.

Each day he comes to court with someone on each arm. They are badly acting to hold him and help him along. Hollywood. I saw one video of him where he had no helpers and was almost skipping along behind an armed guard.

So they all did their legal best to call this that and that this and did he molest? Did she consent to this or that? And blah blah and blah.

Now if my mother had given me one of her “legal” pain killers because I had a toothache. And the police found out. They would arrest her and me and my dog and any of my un-born children.

The guy gave women DRUGS. It doesn’t matter if they were legal or not. The man is or was a DRUG DEALER.

And now it looks like the jury is locked so this may drag on for years. The man is a DRUG DEALER! Justus for the rich. Stand by for news.

© 2017 Patrick JL


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on June 17, 2017
Last Updated on June 17, 2017

Author

Patrick JL
Patrick JL

PDX, OR



About
I have been tolded I should write. Of course this was by folks, bound by civilization, to baste my ego. They insisted the cyber ether was the place to begin. This seemed as good a place as any to .. more..

Writing
NOTHING NOTHING

A Story by Patrick JL