Bewitchment

Bewitchment

A Poem by Chloe..Across the Universe
"

three words..

"

                  

What do i do
how do i live
breathe
sleep
eat
lie
talk
dream
scheme
die

Did i
push you away?
was i
too clingy?
when i
said those
three
little
words
"I
love
you"
did i scare you?

Sometimes
i frighten myself
too
on nights
when the
moon
is full
i do have this habit
of saying
I
Love
You

I do think you
bewitched me
 

© 2008 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
Some people are a little or a lot intimidated by the words, ' i love you' ..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this write...often times two people see the same relationship so differently...and when what we perceive as a great relationship ends, we are sometimes left to wonder...why? what went wrong? It's those questions that can haunt us and become our baggage almost more than the heartache of a failed relationship. Always second guessing ourselves in future relationships...losing some of the freedom to just be ourselves.

laura

Posted 16 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

NICE PIECE! I really liked this one! well done! Bravo!
Sandra♥

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kit
i really, absolutly love the first verse. I think it is your strongest verse, others will dissagree but i see how many times words flood our reasoning, how can you choose just one? The other verses are strong too, and the poem is short and sweet, i think it makes it stronger. I love how you say that you frighten yourself and use the moon in the play of things. great poem!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lex
Very intersting. And indeed they can be the three scariest words for a lot of people. I do think you bewitched me. Very liked that.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

What is love but the enchantment of one's heart. A spell that weaken's all reason causing one to act irrationally. Yes, you were bewitched, but perhapse you should have waited a bit longer to utter those THREE words. Either way it sprung forth a fantastic poem here.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I really loved this piece. And I do believe that some people just can't handle anyone saying that they love them... ever. It might just be that those small words send them of the deep end; having nothing to do with the loved one saying them. But what do I know, really LOL. Great write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

An awesome reflection and well showing of your heart and thoughts... Good write indeed.

Love and thoughts,

Dostani

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

It's perfect! I think we've all been there. . . and it doesn't even have to be a Romantic kind of love. We should be able to tell our friends we love them without embarrassment. Those special someones should accept the words for what they are and not run scared at the sound of them. This is great!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Um wow, I need these questions answered also. I am in that current situation with my now ex, taking time away wants to be friends, but not sure guy..... Yeah, I hate those words, at least right now. How people interpurte them is always hard. I love this piece and g;ad you put it out there !
kates
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very nice work. I do enjoy reading everything you post because of the emotion you put behind your words. Nice work.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Interesting outlook but I like the way you played it out. I find the actual visual layout interesting and I don't know if it was intentional or just the way it happened to come out but all around I like this peice.

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

767 Views
40 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 10, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2008

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..