The Lovers

The Lovers

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe
"

short-short story .. somewhat of a fairytale to many ..most?

"

The lovers walked along the seascape their hands entwined . The night sky was bright with twinkling stars. A full moon shone down upon the ocean. The silence was filled with tranquility save for the cries of the sea birds. Their nostrils were filled with the frangrance of the smell of salt and sea.

 Walking along the jagged shore  no words were spoken . They had no need  of words  for their's was a love of unity as if they were one .

As they walked farther the terrain became smoother, less rocky. They could feel the sand beneath their feet as they walked to the ocean's edge and let the waves gently kiss their feet.

How humble they felt.  This vast  seemingly endless  sea as old as time  kissing their feet . They stood in silence and awe of the beauty of this moment  and the feelings they felt for each other . Without speaking  they turned facing each other and embraced . Their bodies seeming to melt into each other's as their lips met in a kiss that tasted of sea and salt, beauty and neverending love.

© 2008 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
just imagination .. a bit of a 'fairytale'.. unless you know some couple like this ..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a nice scene who doesn't want that kind of connection with another human being. I like it!

Posted 11 Years Ago


We can all dream of such a love... What a beautiful moment of two become one... and even their silence speaks volumes..

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is pure blissfulness...'beauty and neverending love' I could use a dose of that...this was beautifully written Chloe, just lovely...

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is my kind of read, you softly whisk away my dread,
with your magic wand like pen, the good witch spell...

moved again,

Rossen

Posted 13 Years Ago


A beautiful and hopeful poem. If we are lucky. We may reach a few dreams in a life. I like the story in the poem. Nature allow dreams to become better. Need a ocean to allow the freedom of love to run free. A outstanding poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's the dream we all, or most of us, have. Of finding that one someone to share eternity with nice write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You could almost call this a poem. It's very beautiful in it's descriptions. Now I want to go for a walk on the beach.

Posted 14 Years Ago


made me smile

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the touch of innocence and passion entwined to make this a wonderful expressive write. I have always loved your writing and this is the reason. You inject so much of who you are when you write.
Hugs Debby

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like that you took the picture and used it to help your piece. It's was really a good story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

923 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 22, 2008
Last Updated on September 22, 2008

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Contamination Contamination

A Poem by holly