Trends

Trends

A Poem by Paul
"

Umm i dont know i just wrote it. its about like trends and how they happen and ya

"

Political scams

overdrawn by corporate claws

people say its a sham

companies finding my flaws

ran through life to work in a cubicle

20 years after I learned how to ride a bicycle

life now is repeated again and again, then

suddenly  art flows through the body and soul

making life seem like its full

people love it

they start doing that

everything is so phat

 Then the trend dies.

People move on.

© 2009 Paul


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I see what you're doing and where you're going...but now I want you to push your writing even further because you have the possiblity of using your words to become your strengths, keep it up!

Posted 16 Years Ago


its got a strong passion that you can feel when reading it... you blew my expectations man, especially for a young kid...kudos
by the way congrats on your first poem

Posted 16 Years Ago


You're right about all the trends dying. It's really sad that the most important trend of or lives barely has a pulse; and that trend is one we should stick to: being yourself and sticking to your guns no matter what anyone says. Sure people judge you now, it's in our nature to judge. But when our time is up those clones of kids that followed the crowd aren't going to be there in front of you for your final judgement day. Instead the person who created you to be the person you are because he cared so much for you that he wanted you to be different is going to judge you. That person is God. It doesn't matter what other people think of you, because they can't guarantee a spot for you in heaven. Only God can do that. You are guarranteed a spot in heaven the moment you accept him and let him into your heart. Being a believer isn't something to be ashamed of; in fact it's completely opposite, it's something that you would want to climb to the top of the highest mountain top and yell at the top of your lungs that you love God, you believe in him, and nothing or no one can ever change that. People can steal alot of things from you; clothes, money, pride, happiness, opportunity, all your valuables, but there's one thing they can't take away from you and thats your faith in God.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008
Last Updated on February 23, 2009

Author

Paul
Paul

About
ummm well i am 13 been writing for what now about a week haha but i love art hate learning stuff though doesnt ammuse me more..

Writing
Darfur Darfur

A Poem by Paul


Blind Blind

A Poem by Paul