I miss this.

I miss this.

A Story by Rachael
"

I'm becoming an insomniac due to these dreams, I'm losing hope in the world because of one person. Yet he doesn't even notice the impact he's played on me...

"
I keep having dreams about someone I thought was long since gone. I can't even tell you if its annoying me or getting my hopes up. It sounds stupid but I don't know how to feel.
You've left me so lost. I never realized how truly dependent I was on you.
Yet you never loved me the way I loved you. You don't miss me the way I miss you.
I want you back but I could never tell you that. You don't want anything to do with me anyways.
You feel like you don't owe me anything, but I feel like you owe me a new heart for breaking the last one.
I put on a good cover but it's slowly breaking and I'm beginning to hate the world.
You made some pretty precious promises and cast them away like they were worthless.
I've kept every promise I made to you, even now. Though it probably doesn't matter.
I'm a ghost in your eyes and I want to be visible.
The taste of your smile is sweeter than any candy. The warmth of your touch is the most comforting.

I miss you, but I won't ever let you know.

© 2010 Rachael


Author's Note

Rachael
I wasn't really sure what to call this piece of writing. Be it a poem, or a story, it's simply my emotions written down.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on March 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 19, 2010

Author

Rachael
Rachael

Jamestown, NY



About
After every extraordinary experience I've had, I'm finding now that I'm just an average high school student. My eyes have seen hurtful, saddening, and cheerful things for nearly 17 years now. I'm much.. more..

Writing