The Zoe McNeil Story

The Zoe McNeil Story

A Story by DannielleMechling
"

Zoe McNeil is a 4th grader. Her teacher mysteriously disappears and a new teacher is hired. This teacher isn't what any of the students expects

"
THE ZOE MC'NEIL STORY
BY. DANNIELLE MECHLING






  Zoe Mc'Neil, a fourth grader, had always had a hard time in class, and her teacher, Mrs. Good Day, had mysteriously left the school and she never took a sick day, so all the kids were quite sckeptical when one awkward and strange teacher gets hired to take over.
   Mrs. Spats, a strange and perculiar pointed nosed- whatever she was, was looking at Zoe with fire in her eyes she cracks a cheeky skide grin. Finally, she gets the attention of Zoe and Zoe's whole impression of the teacher to be didn't really quite settle. When she looked at Mrs. Spats' eyes and was enchanted and it made Zoe wonder what kind of person she truly is.
   The next day she went back go school early. She aksed the hiring manager of the school  to know where she has come from. Apparently, the school has never heard of the teacher or the schools she taught at, but she did give a good interview.
    Zoe doesn't stop until she has found out everything about Mrs. Spats
Ok- I see her, the teacher says. Standing in her room floor in the castle.
    Zoe Goes to her favorite store, HERMOSA MEXICANA, and this time, not for CHICOS. She had decided on a SAINT BENEDICT. The shop keeper helper asked her what the SAINT BENEDICT was for and she told the shop people her issue. Zoe says she needed it for her teacher, and the student took out her file. before she could think, a picture of the teacher falls out. the female shop aid goes into pure shock. "I thought we banished her!!" "Who is it?" says the shop owner curiously. "Oh dear Lord!" The owner was overcome with tremendous fear and shock."Ok, breathe..." Says Zoe trying to comfort the shop owners. The owner calls Zoe to the back room. As the owner reaches a wall, he steps on a loose tile and the wall moves to the left revealing a secret room, a battle room. Zoe's energy core senses the many spiritual energies attached to each spiritual item. Just then, she gets an overwhelming sense that her energy is getting charged too quickly. The shop owner notices her energy over-loading and he gives her a ring for grounding and protection. "You know who you are don't you?" Zoe is confused. "Your kind is at a dying age, you are one of the last original gypsy line." "I always knew I was dif.." "Just take these on the house. You have a whole herum of gypsey and religious folk alike that are praying for you. Just go straight to where you need to." "Oh, Thank you!" She turns to leave the store. She reaches the bus at school and gets on.
Next, she texts her mom on the bus and tells her about the reaction of the store manager. Zoe texts her mom the picture.
The mother in bold letters says, I'M COMING TO GET YOU! STOP THE BUS!" It was too late for Zoe to stop the bus, but you know who was already tracking Zoe's location by energy reading.
Out of nowhere, the sky goes black and Mrs. Spats flies over the bus and on her two feet in front of the bus. Just then, another person flies over to stop the horrible witch. "OK SPATS, YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES, YOU LEAVE THIS WORLD IN PEACE AND COMMIT TO EXILE OR I WILL FINISH YOU HERE!!" "I think you better finish me here because I'm not going without a fight." "DEAL!" Zoe creeps slowly out of her seat. The kids are in shock and frightened. She puts her finger to her lips and tells the bus driver she has it under control.
Through the bus drivers fear, he didn't seem to argue. Zoe waits by the right fender of the bus to make her move. Suddenly she remembers the Saint Benedict. Zoe sends a mental note to her mom as she is still continuing a match with Mrs. Spats. Her mom then sees her and is distracted. Zoe tosses the Saint Benedict perfectly. Her mother catches it. Just as her mom catches the Saint Benedict, Zoe takes out the ring and immediately says a spell to remove all evil.
The evil witch is surprised and overcome by this new heart that she now has but even more so, she now has a new life in confinement. No magick and no more teaching at schools. The authorities have given Zoe McNeil a voluntary job as a detective to report on the ques of suspects. As for Zoe's mom, well, she's the new principal!
 
This story of Zoe McNeil continues
--Dannielle Mechling November 2018

© 2018 DannielleMechling


Author's Note

DannielleMechling
Happy to have you read, and if you have any advice, let me know. Hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on November 23, 2018
Last Updated on November 23, 2018
Tags: fiction, empath, gypsy

Author

DannielleMechling
DannielleMechling

Firth, ID



About
I am Idahoan born. I enjoy photography, being creative, and playing guitar. I like sweet tea, and motivating people as well as being strong enough for myself. Thank you all and have a wonderful day.. more..

Writing