Escape

Escape

A Story by Purple Wallby
"

my english work. see what u think. pros sucks ut who cares not me

"

Escape

It had been a good day. Our masters gave us a lot of delicious food and had allowed us to just lounge around in the hot scorching sun all day they had treated us like Kings. But then our Masters seemed rebel. They came out holding guns and started to try and tried load us into a van.  As they loaded us into the dusty dirty van the air was filled with ear splitting sound of squeals from my friends.

We had no idea were we were going but the truck was to small for all of us we were all packed very tightly together without enough space between us even for an ant. We all screamed to our Masters to let us go, but they do not speak our language they were never going to let us go. The truck ride seemed to Last for hours. We were all covered in bruises from were most people had been trying to break down the door and had ended up only crushing us like ants.

Finally the truck drew to a stop with a deafening screech from the ageing brakes. Our Masters opened the door to truck and we all rushed hoping to be free but instead were back in a tiny pen with only one exit. But that exit led to a factory with a sign that read Davies Butchers. It was then i realised that we were being led to our deaths like prisoners being led to the chambers at Auschwitz. I knew i had to escape. I tryed to knock down the walls of the pen just like a wrecking ball destroying an unused building but that didn’t work because I was not strong enough. I tried to get my friends to help but they were to busy screaming and running around like a bunch of young kids at a school disco.

So Here I am now a pig trying to think of a way to avoid my certain death.  I am now in a very tight corridor in this gloomy putrid smelling factory. There is now no way back. Like a helpless animal surrounded by lions I have to think fast.  I’m scanning the factory like a CCTV camera looking for an escape route. In the far Corner of the room I can see an open window but it is protected by electrical wires if I touched them I would fry like Bacon and die anyway.

I am getting closer to the slaughter house I have to risk it. I climb on to of the Pig in front of me and leap the wall. I sprint towards the open window like Usian Bolt in the Olympic final.

Now I am getting closer to the window I realise it is higher than I first thought. One of the workers has spotted me he is diving towards me like a goalkeeper making a despairing dive to save a penalty in the FA cup final. 

I have now reached the window I dodged the Diving worker with ease. I leap towards the window like a horse jumping a fence in the Grand National. I am almost at the window I think I have dodged the Electrical wi........

                                 

 

© 2010 Purple Wallby


Author's Note

Purple Wallby
what mark would u give it, A,B, C ETC

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

B
very good

Posted 13 Years Ago


I remember this lol. The pig write, correct? Very amusing... But too short I think. I reckon you'll get a C, maybe a B, tops. Still a good piece though (:
[M]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 27, 2010
Last Updated on May 27, 2010

Author

Purple Wallby
Purple Wallby

lagos, Exodus Geohaghon, Nigeria



About
Hi, joined cause i was bored. probably won't use this much only for english work sometime i will post ross's work as well more..

Writing