MY OBITUARY

MY OBITUARY

A Story by Purple Wallby
"

english work again

"

Sir Paul Noble

The first man on mars

 

Paul Noble was born on the 21st June 1995 and was educated at the Thomas Deacon Academy. He became a level 9 referee (the starting level of refereeing) at the age of 14. As a youngster he was offered contracts at football league clubs such as Peterborough United and Nottingham Forrest but he turned them down to concentrate on his studies and refereeing. He Moved to America and became the youngest person to go to Yale university at the age of 15 where he achieved degrees in astronomy, rocket science and Physics. When he moved back to England he concentrated on his refereeing.   

He was a premiership referee by the age of 23. He was selected for his first major final at the age of 24 (the league cup, then the carling cup). By the age of 25 he was regarded as one of the best referees in the world. This was proved when he selected to officiate in the 2020 European championships. He was selected for the final between Austria and Luxembourg (3-2 to Luxembourg). After that he became one of the few referees to gain sponsorship deals from people such as Adidas and under armour. He also became the ambassador for the charity the Free Kicks Foundation. Then 2 years later he also was selected to referee the 2022 world cup final (between Spain and Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland won on penalties) at the age of 27, the first Brit to achieve this since 1976. But later that year disaster struck when he was caught in dangerous car crash. He was in a car along with fellow referee James McNally and Chelsea manager Frank Lampard. Noble was the only man that survived. Noble was kept on life support for almost 2 years many times on the brink of death; he incredibly woke up when almost all doctors thought him brain dead. Doctors said if he had stayed in the coma for another day they were going to switch off the life support.

After months of intensive rehab Noble was once again fit enough to referee. But he said after such a near death experience he should do something more with his life. So he went for more studies into space travel and landed a job at NASA. After 5 years of intensive work and training at NASA he was chosen to man the first flight to mars in 2030. The journey was not easy for Noble and the rest of the crew; there were power failures, Oxygen failures and problems with space radiation. But they landed safely, during the many years in space Noble and his Fellow astronauts proved that there was life on mars and foiled there plans to take over the earth. While he was not protecting the earth from space aliens, He managed to find a cure for Cancer using space rocks which has saved millions of People. When he and the crew returned home he received a knighthood in 2040 for his services to his country and the rest of the world.

On his visit to Buckingham palace the monarch king Harry said he was a national treasure and a 1 in a billion man.

Later in life he helped design space ships for missions to Saturn and Neptune which brought back great rewards to the world such as an alternative to oil and fossil fuels that do not pollute, so stopped global warming.

He later died at in 2055 at the age of 60 because of being exposed to space radiation on his flight to Mars. slowly his lungs were being mutated beyond repair. 

He is survived by his 2 Children David and Edward, and His wife Emma. 

                       

       

© 2010 Purple Wallby


Author's Note

Purple Wallby
what u think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Did Schwartz really only give you a C? I think this is a B :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Another good write from THE Paul Noble! ;) Should've got a B/A easily for this shizz.. Not worth a C.. Mr S is jus0t blind :P Good work, mate =D
[M]

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 27, 2010
Last Updated on May 27, 2010

Author

Purple Wallby
Purple Wallby

lagos, Exodus Geohaghon, Nigeria



About
Hi, joined cause i was bored. probably won't use this much only for english work sometime i will post ross's work as well more..

Writing
Escape Escape

A Story by Purple Wallby