Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by LoveYourself
"

anyone feel the same? specifically wondering about girl's responses to this...but guys can relate too in their own way

"

How do people expect us to survive through this life if the downfalls of love are looking for the perfect opportunity when we are at our weakest points and shoot us down, in cold blood?

I used to be clueless as to why my parents never wanted me to date till I was married. Of course, the statement alone sounds completely wrong, but now that I am older, I've finally found the reason why they used to tell me that. Guys are stupid. Plain and simple. I never thought that love could bring this much pain. If I had known all of this ahead of time, I would've asked to go to a private boarding school for all girls.. or stayed at home and taught by a private teacher and been home schooled. But no. I had to go to public school with all the rest of the "normal" kids my age. Unfortunately, it's in this prison cell of a school that I learned what love, and all it's complications was all about. The cold, bloody truth...

Love sucks. Hearts get broken, and friendships are lost. Cheaters never prosper, and winners never really win in the end.

Sadly, I'd always been a loser. I'd never had a good picker from the start. Thankfully I knew how to pick good friends, at least people that I needed to be there for me during a specific time of my life that would probably later on fall out of touch with me.. but for some reason, I just couldn't pick the right guys.

So here I am, single and on the look out for an all around good guy to be mine. Some sweet-on-the-eyes guy who can hold me and be happy with not going further.. or hold my hand while we stroll down the halls, or kiss me and say he loves me in front of his friends.. or watch romantic chick flicks with me and know my favorite movie. Just someone I can get along with, and not have too much in common or in difference with so we arent constantly fighting over our differences or get bored of each other cause we are too alike.

For the friends in my life, I can honestly say that I cannot trust most of them with secret crushes. Only one or two of them are really true to heart besties that would never tell a single soul unless I said it was ok to do so. I could only hope that I am trusting the right people when I tell them my secrets, whether it's about a guy I am crushing on or the dark secrets that make me who I am today.

As for me, I just hope I make it past my Junior year.



© 2011 LoveYourself


Author's Note

LoveYourself
Just written about my life lately....
I like the way I wrote this, but I am more curious to know what you (those of you who actually read this) have to say about it. Please comment :) I would really appreciate it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I told my three daughters. All men are dogs. Easily tempted. Best to not rush love. Something like love and emotion are limited in a life. Don't waste on people who are useless. You give good examples and a wise person could learn from your words. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I loved this. It was kinda funny and I could really relate. Keep writing, I want to read more :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I told my three daughters. All men are dogs. Easily tempted. Best to not rush love. Something like love and emotion are limited in a life. Don't waste on people who are useless. You give good examples and a wise person could learn from your words. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 16, 2011


Author

LoveYourself
LoveYourself

Long Beach, CA



Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by LoveYourself